Help!!!!

Sarah-Lou

Hi to all the readers of my weight loss diary. I am Sarah-Louise, 25 years old, and live in Derbyshire. I decided that on boxing day that enough is enough. I looked at my self in the mirror, and thought today is the day that I am going to start my diet. Feeling good about yourself, is very important to me, as I think that it gives you a even better positive attitude. I have been in many diet programmes throughout the years after having my little boy. Through slimming world, weight watchers and the Cambridge diet. Some of them were fairly successful losing bits of weight, but then I lost motivation. I have been trying for another babe for the last 2 years with no succession. I know that there are a few factors that are not helping. So I thought maybe a new look on life and a new health eating plan will help me along. Even though I would love another child, i still have my little bundle of joy. Back to business, I had my first way in today. And i have lost 5lb, a good start I think. Start as I mean to go on, only another 2 stone to lose. I set a little goal to start with, then extend it everytime I get there, aiming straight for the 2 stone would be stupid. My first realistic goal is 6lb over a month, am on a good start. But you always are on the first week. Keeping your body into action. Rambling on I am, well I am doing the weight watcher propoints diet. Feeling okay at the moment. A little confused a bit though, when I weighed my slef on line as well, my daily pro points allowance shot up. Another 5 points, from the week previously. Don't quite understand why my points allowance would shoot up, when I have lost weight. If any would could answer this question, I would be muchly appreciated, as I am quite stumped.

Hi!!

Welcome, and good luck with your journey!! Although after 5lb in your first week, you obviously don't need it!!

Not sure why your allowance would shoot up? Perhaps someone more experienced can help?

:)

hi, i dont no much about the online bit as i only tried it for 3 months and then went to meetings, but the only thing i can think of is if you have put that you want to maintain rather than lose, i hope i have helped!

Back