help

Hi guys. I'd love to join the clan if that's ok. I've just started SW. Had my 2nd weigh in yesterday. I too only lost 0.5 in the second week and was gutted by that.

For my exercise I use EA Active Sports 2 (Wii game). I'm too skint to pay for a gym membership and as its in my living room there is no excuse not to do it. I also have a Fox Terrier cross Jack Russell Terrier called Zac who needs loads of walks and exercise so we try to keep each other moving!

What plan is everyone following? I'm veggie so am doing all green days. I'm definitely getting more creative in the kitchen. How about you guys? Any new interesting recipes or favourites to share?

xx

Hi everyone!
I started SW 3 weeks ago on my own and am not going to group.I have a real paranoia regarding the scales:(! .
I am happiest on green days as I feel fuller and healthier for it.
I need to lose 20lbs as I started off at nearly 11stone and have now lost weight as my clothes are getting loser.
This website is so helpful.I have been keeping a food diary and find that writing everything down keeps me focused.
Good luck to all the starters and lets keep eachother supported and share ideas.
I have two functions to attend in May and want to have lost a good stone by then.I am 52 and find that it seems harder to lose now than ever before.
Carrie :)

morning all!

hope we are all on for a good day today!

i'm off to work, and wont be back till about 8, but am off to boots for a weigh in at some stage. will try and update from my phone, just depends how busy i am today

xx

Good luck with your wi. I have mine tonight. I need a 2 lb loss to get my 1st half stone award but don't think I've lost this week :-( x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Morning all!
Have the day off today,so am meeting my sis-in -law who by the way started WW!!
Have only had 2 slices of WW brown bread with marmite and tea this morning as going to have a bite out.Always scared as can't always be sure to find somewhere that has an acceptable menu.Hopefully I can get jacket spud and beans somewhere and do a Green Day.
Good luck to all the WI'ns!(When I get over my fear of the scales I will write up my losses but I know am losing from my clothes!:0 Feel ever so healthy too.
Will be ever so happy to fit into my 10's again.:)
Carrie X

Ww is the enemy lol :) I'm going out for lunch. I'm going to have a nice salad me thinks x

My WI tonight too *gulp*. Good luck to everyone else weighing in today. Only had a cuppa and a banana so far, I get really paranoid about eating before WI, but I don't go til half 6 so it seems a long day. Day off work today and have a wedding cake to decorate so hopefully that will keep me busy lol x

hi everyone! im happy to be a buddy for email or chat or anything, i think it really helps! Ive tried sw and ww over the years and have come back to try sw again to see if i can lose the 4 stone that i need to lose!
its my first weigh in on sunday so fingers crossed!! :)

Well done those who have already weighed in and good luck to those that are tonight. I'm sending you all thin thoughts!

Hope the cake decorating goes ok Furrysmudge. Is it something you do in your free time or just a one off?

Well done with your wi everyone. I've been with my Turkish friend today and have picked up a recipe for green days. Don't know the name for it because its Turkish but its bloody lovely! I'm going to have a bash at it cos I'm sure I can make it syn free and will post the recipe. I've got my wi tonight.don't think I've lost anything this week but my 30 day shred dvd will be here soon to get me off my lazy bum! X

saz 186I will be your buddy if you like. How do we go about that then as I dont think you can pm until you have more posts. anyone any idea?

Lost nothing this wi. Only lost half last week. Fed up and feel like jacking it all in! :-(

Don't give up!!We all have rubbish weeks,but this is when to write everything thing down and see where you can cut down portion sizes and snack on superfree.Free foods still have calories so dont go crazy on the carbs.You will get there I am sure.STAY FOCUSED!!!!:)))))We are all in this together to give support and we all know what you are feeling like.
Tomorrow is a new day !!!:)

Back