help

Unplanned binge today involving a jam fruited scone and a mini blueberry muffin. I found after that the fruit scone was 7 syns, not bad but the mini muffin and I stress mini gone in two bites was 6 syns!!!! Wat a waste! Anyway plus my golden syrup in my porridge (2) a choc chip cookie n a syn on teriyaki sauce I've well efffed up! I'm kinda ok about it at the min don't weigh in till Wednesday so thinking I've got a week yet......that's until Tuesday comes round and I get worried and depressed again!

Woo brilliant thanks pebbles! :) am green every day so it's good to know that I've not gone wrong there! The tebbouleh is really nice with feta too :)

I made a quorn spag boll for tea, I used tinned cherry tomatoes and it worked really well! As for syns I've had a shortbread finger and a weetabix oaty bar, wanted a glass of wine instead but am the sort to have another and another lol :) what risotto are you making? I think that it's one of my favourites! :)

Going to hold off on weighing in until next Saturday! I do worry that I'm not doing it right, even though I think I am. I think it's the danger of going it alone for me.

Xxx
hi there, no you are doing everything right. and i'm here if you need any help, or if you feel yourself slipping- shout at me and i'll come running (well, posting) .:)

Unplanned binge today involving a jam fruited scone and a mini blueberry muffin. I found after that the fruit scone was 7 syns, not bad but the mini muffin and I stress mini gone in two bites was 6 syns!!!! Wat a waste! Anyway plus my golden syrup in my porridge (2) a choc chip cookie n a syn on teriyaki sauce I've well efffed up! I'm kinda ok about it at the min don't weigh in till Wednesday so thinking I've got a week yet......that's until Tuesday comes round and I get worried and depressed again!

dont worry jenny, its done now and we all do it so dont beat yourself up, and yep that mini muffin is terrible at 6 syns- bet it wasnt worth 6. dont worry too much about weigh in , you'll be fine i'm sure. the main thing is getting back on plan and not seeing it as a weakness but that it'll make you more determined. chin up jen. we're here xx

hiya i started a few weeks ago and really need a diet buddy cos my fiance eats pizza etc a lot and its hard work to not go off track ! oh and iv just prdered 30 day shred too now after googling it lol =] xx

ooops sorry wrong thread, my toddler seems to have messed with the laptop lol!

hiya iv been doing extra easy for a few weeks, not to much avail cud do with a diet buddy =[ also as my other half eats like a pig bless him i am fidning it super hard! i also just bought 30 day shred as i googled it lol =] xxx

hiya iv been doing extra easy for a few weeks, not to much avail cud do with a diet buddy =[ also as my other half eats like a pig bless him i am fidning it super hard! i also just bought 30 day shred as i googled it lol =] xxx
welcome vicky, have you got the pizza recipes- theres a smash potato based pizza and a pitta pizza. happy to post them on here for you or feel free to search them in recipe forums.
good luck

Nope not worth it in the slightest pebs the scone was much much more satisfying with a nice cup of tea in the afternoon.

I went to fat cats for tea last night and had their king prawn stir fry. Absolutely gorg!!!!!! I'm going to syn for the honey in it and oil as I'm sure there was some in it but other than that packed full of veg and prawns which I ate over the noodles and left most of!! I'm pretty back on plan now so hopefully should be ok. I'm doing SE next week (see my other thread) or going to give it a go anyway!!

Where's everyone? Lol

Lol didn't just mean you but nice to here from you again on here!!

It's a cafe bar there's a few think most are east midlands lol, but the stir fry is deffo slimmer friendly food!!

jennyc_uk said:
Lol didn't just mean you but nice to here from you again on here!!

It's a cafe bar there's a few think most are east midlands lol, but the stir fry is deffo slimmer friendly food!!
Have to look out for one when I'm up at my mums.
How are you doing? I'm spending a fortune ( that I haven't got) on shopping cos Im trying so many things out. Lol.
Day off today and one of kids not well so we'll have a sofa day no doubt. Green day so I think a bowl of egg and chips - yum. Sorry i was thinking ahead to lunch that's not my breakfast. Chicken Bhuna for tea. That's me sorted.
X

I'm good thanks although I seem to eat loads at min! I struggle to get from breakfast to lunch on a Banana and porridge, even more when I just have weetabix.

Yea loads more than before! I'm shopping every week but then before I'd have a takeaway instead or not really bother eating neither of which are good for me. Feel loads better now im waiting properly got loads of energy!

Awww bless them. It's those sofa dats when you fund yourself snacking tho (or I do! Lol) im on extra easy but gearing up fir an SE week so I've got left over frittata and loads of salad for lunch. Prob just have some soup later as I have a dance class x

Back