help

fable

hi all. been really lucky so far with losing weight since starting in june on slimming world. came off the depo needle in september and my weight has really slowed down. has anyone else had this problem or is it natural to slow down towards the end. had 7 stone to lose at biggining and seem to have stopped with 1 and half left. had my first pxxxxxx just after christmas and still around six weeks on:confused: was on depo twelve years could this now affecting my weight loss

Hey fable, firstly well done on your weight loss, its fabulous, i have also started my weight loss journey with 7 stone to lose and i have 6 left, i find when i have my * that it puts weight on so maybe when your * settles down your weight loss with also improve, but normally when you get to around 2 stone to target it slows down anyway, hope this helps and good luck with reaching your goal x

hi mumlisa
thank you. it really has helped as beginning to get worried. it seems we are both the same size and had roughly the same starting weight. congratulations on the weight you have lost in the last few weeks. was hoping to have lost all mine by mid march and was on target then it just slowed right down. was getting really upset but reading what other members have put made me realise how lucky i have been so far.

You are doing amazing, its gonna take time to lose this crappy weight and you are almost there so please dont feel disheartened, its taken me 10 years to put it on and i was hoping to have it off by january 2012, even if it takes a bit longer i dont mind because i am in such the right frame of mind now, if you want a buddy im here xoxo

thanks
like you said being in the right frame of mind is all that we need. i put mine on about seven years ago and and i just kept on getting bigger. then last march some one crashed into me one night and it made me realise only i can change what i now am. year on, i got 1 bed house, been promoted, lost weight. still waiting for millionaire lol but not all wishes come true. my lifes just completely changed just want to finish what i started just to prove to myself that ive done it etc

Thats the spirit, how long did it take you to lose 5 1/2 stone? just wondering so it could give me a bit of an idea x

started on slimming world diet mid june. did it myself from a friends old books so never been to a meeting yet. the first five weeks never cheated but not a single pound lost. my friend at work gave me some tablets to help my nails and hair grow. turns out thats why i lost no weight. nurse went loopy ssaid they were bulking tablets and was retaining water etc so first five weeks wasted. it did me a favour as made me want to prove to every one that i had been doing the dieting right and not secretlly stuffing my face as they had suspected. my official date from when i started losing was 26th july 2010. that week i lost five pounds. i was so happy. brought cheap wii august and its gone from there.

know its sounds stupid but one way to spur you on is what ive done. bet your family etc
ex fiances dad £1.oo for 1lb £98.00 win at end
boss bar of diet choc at end (tight sod said not getting me real one as need to keep weight off)
brother indian buffet night to celebrate when im 10 stone
other boss bonus (hopefully he, ll still give me one)
not much but they made thew bets at start as they didnt believe in me but now we have a laugh about it as soon theyve got to pay out

lol i never thought of that lol thanks i must try it x

from 26th july last year. feels like years in some ways. had week off at christmas. didnt go mad and luckily no weight gain that week.

Thats amazing i hope i can get to my goal in 1 year, i your weight loss quickens up a bit you will be on target well within a year xx

sounds daft but works to remember bet when i feeling fed up. its not much but it makes you want to stick to it. the 98.00 im giving as a gift to the person who lent me the sw books as would never of done it without her help at the beggining. she does nt know though yet so hoping it will be a nice surprise

my nurse said that any thing from nine months is realistic and to take it day by day. you can def achive it by jan next year.

my friends having the money toward fertility treatment and every penny counts at mo. make the bet for a good cause it really spurs you on

awww thats lovely, i also have a friend who has trouble conceiving so i know how much the money would mean to them xo

Back