Help!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by nunu17, 14 March 2011 Social URL.

1. nunu17

nunu17 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hi all,

I have been doing slimming world for bout a month now n im struggling im still losing weight each week fingers crossed but i think i need someone to help as im finding it hard doin it on my own i know im not giving a 100%. anyone got any ideas in wat i can eat to speed up weight loss etc or any1 wanna b my buddy n just email or text to help id b v grateful x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maverick

Maverick Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(5.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You will get loads of support on here whenever you need it. Maybe if you post your food diary people will be able to point you in the right direction, same if you think you are going to have a wobble, you will get all the support you need on here xx

4. Harrigoose

Harrigoose Full Member

Start Weight:
    75.3kg
    Current Weight:
    67.59kg
    Goal Weight:
    63.05kg
    Lost(%):
    7.7kg(10.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We are all here because we want to or have lost wight with SW, keep at it, it's obviously working for you. Have you got many recipes? i find it helps greatly if i plan a few days in advance, it gives me time to get all the ingredients, i also use the slow cooker for red days, i walk into a almost ready made healthy meals when i walk in from work.

5. nunu17

nunu17 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am doing extra easy i don;t reali know where to start at looking at receipes. im ok with dinner cos i eat with my bosses but its more lunch time. Is activia yogs 0.5 syn each? x any ideas for breakfast? x

6. joedenise

joedenise Target Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm assuming you are doing SW on your own at home. You can get a few recipes from the SW website - look under the tab "Healthy Eating" - including a 7 day menu which will give you some ideas. You can also buy the magazine and get loads of recipes from them.

You'll also find loads of ideas for meals, snacks etc in other people's diaries on here.

HTH.

Denise

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.