Help!

Topaz63

Gone a bit quiet
I'm off to France for a niece's wedding and my brother's birthday. Don't know how I'll stay on a sensible system as I don't think I'll be able to stay on the diet. I'm staying with three different people in a fortnight plus a whole weekend of wedding. Any suggestions for how I don't go up again? Would consolidation type thing help?

she will be here soon no doubt ......................as france is the home of dukan I( unless you go to disney !) i think if you can stick to meat and salad or veg ....dont touch the carbs drink diet drinks at the wedding , STEP away from the french pastries .... take your oatbran with you and mix it with yogurt in the mornings

Hello Topaz - when are you coming? Where are you in your diet? Cruise phase week x?

Theoretically, it should be easier over here, although it's always more complicated when someone else is catering, so best you offer to assist in the kitchen (I've been plated up "just one potato" by someone thinking they're helping my diet!

Basically, while you remain in ketosis, it'll be easy to resist. Are you tempted by things at home now? (The answer to this should be "no"!). If, however, you choose to "play with fire" and come out of ketosis with a drink/croissant/whatever, from that point it will YES be a real feat to keep on the straight and narrow.

So... I'd advise abstention all the way.

Are you up for that?

Back