help

*crystal*

Hey. Im on slimfast have been a few weeks now. Im excising via workout dvds and walking everywhere. I'm losing weight was 15:5 now 14:8 had a couple off bad days. I got app with doctor soon and im thinking off asking for a slimming pill to boast or help my weight lost i was considing buying ali. What do you think? xx

I think the only one you may be offeredis Xenical which is a stronger (double strength) prescription only version of Alli. This would be used with a low fat food diet so the slim fast would have to stop. You would only be offered it if you were over a certain BMI, and you would have to go back to your dr/nurse every so often for a weighin and lose certain %'s of weight by target dates for the doctor to keep prescribing you this. Take a look in the Xenical forum at the stickies at the top for all of the "rules" of the diet and see if it is for you, that is if you meet the BMI criteria I can't remember what it was but it should tell you in those forums x

It may not be recommended by you doctor, but apidexin is working well for me at the moment :) x

Well done on the weight loss.

Did you manage to get some slimming tablets from the Doctor? If not, be cautious of tablets bought over the internet. I have personally just had a really bad experience.....

I bought some 5HTP. They are a supplement recommended in one of my weekly magazines, a wonder pill. It treats depression, sleeping problems, it supresses appetite. What I had not realised, was there could be side effects. After 5 weeks, I feel like a zombie with indigestion and diaarhea every day!

Back