Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

help!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by wigglyworm, 20 June 2011 Social URL.

1. wigglyworm

wigglyworm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    hey guys this might sound really dumb lol but iam going make a sw quiche never made one do i need put the cottage cheese and eggs in pan and cook them before putting it in oven :confused::confused: sorry iam a bit dumb lol x:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wigglyworm

wigglyworm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    i no u have to cook all the other ingredients just unsure weather to put the cottage cheese in pan or straight in dish ??

4. dirtydancing

dirtydancing Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.28%)
    Diet:
    slimming world

you mix the eggs and cottage cheese together and add them straight to the dish then bake in oven

5. tillymax

tillymax Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't cook it. I put the cottage cheese and the eggs in the blender then add it to whatever else I am shoving in the quiche. You don't need a blender you can just mix it well, but I prefer it in the blender.

6. wigglyworm

wigglyworm Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    thanks so much i cooked all my bits then mixed it all together and popped it in the oven so im prayin its nice lol thanks

clair xxx

7. tink2011

tink2011 Silver Member

I put mine in a blender but just a question does urs split when cooked? Mine always seems to have a layer of just egg at the bottom!
    Also is cottage cheese n chives syn free the fat free one i made one with it and was very tasty!

8. tillymax

tillymax Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No it hasn't split so far - I don't think I'd like it if it did.
    Sorry don't know about the cottage cheese n chives but if you ask in the syns section I'm sure someone will know.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.