help!!!!!!!!

wigglyworm

Silver Member
hey guys this might sound really dumb lol but iam going make a sw quiche never made one do i need put the cottage cheese and eggs in pan and cook them before putting it in oven :confused::confused: sorry iam a bit dumb lol x:rolleyes:

i no u have to cook all the other ingredients just unsure weather to put the cottage cheese in pan or straight in dish ??

thanks so much i cooked all my bits then mixed it all together and popped it in the oven so im prayin its nice lol thanks

clair xxx

tillymax said:
I don't cook it. I put the cottage cheese and the eggs in the blender then add it to whatever else I am shoving in the quiche. You don't need a blender you can just mix it well, but I prefer it in the blender.

I put mine in a blender but just a question does urs split when cooked? Mine always seems to have a layer of just egg at the bottom!
Also is cottage cheese n chives syn free the fat free one i made one with it and was very tasty!

I put mine in a blender but just a question does urs split when cooked? Mine always seems to have a layer of just egg at the bottom!
Also is cottage cheese n chives syn free the fat free one i made one with it and was very tasty!

No it hasn't split so far - I don't think I'd like it if it did.
Sorry don't know about the cottage cheese n chives but if you ask in the syns section I'm sure someone will know.

Back