Help :((

gillyella

Hi all... I'm just home from stint in hospital since last night with my daughter.. Head injury & was vomiting constantly... She's picked up loads now... I stuck with my shake in the hospital..

I'm losing the will.. Iv still hunger pains & iv a headache, am exhausted as iv had no sleep & I just feel like food :(((
I remembered this morning that in middle of night took one sip from my daughters diet 7up completely forgot I was even on Lipotrim!!! Think it's thrown me out of keytosis as I'm starving now...

I'm finding this very hard at moment.. I'm craving food to energise my body.. Iv cried today as I'm fighting with myself telling myself why I'm on it!!! Doesn't make it any easier :(((
Sorry for rant... I'm just exhausted & emotional & missing my food crutch xx

Today's nearly over. Think how good you will feel tomorrow when you haven't given in. Can you do something relaxing when your daughter goes to bed? Long soak in the bath or sit down with a book. Watch tv or paint your nails even? I know I'm only new on the forum but I can see so many of you have worked so hard. Please don't give up tonight. I'm sure you have it in you to keep going till bed time then tomorrow is a new day. Good luck. Xx

Forgot to say, So glad your daughter is on the mend. Must have been awful for you both. Chin up, she's better now. Hold on to that.

Hi pamdev
Got an awful fright with her.. I'm so emotional today just can't stop tears rolling Down my face.. Have a 10 month old who's teething & an 8 & 5 year old..
Yes your right.. Iv gotten this far.. Would be so upset if I gave in.. Iv just had third shake & filling up with water...
God iv really been tested.. Today's day 5... Weigh in Monday morning... Think I'm just in need of some serious sleep & rest...
Thanks pamdev... I'm not gonna let this beat me... Iv come too far...
How are you getting on? Easier than myself I hope?? X

I bet if you think about it your not even hungry. Thats what I find. I just want to eat. I think you just need to sit down, try and wind down and have some much needed mummy me time. And nothing wrong with a good cry!! You really do have your work cut out for you. I have 2 and thats more then enough for me so hat's off to you with 3!

I'm only on day 4. I am doing ok. I don't find it easy but I'm doing ok. Sometimes I find I'm just taking it hour to hour but I'm determined i'm going to be strutting my stuff in a pair of size 12 designer jeans!!

I hope you feel better soon xx

Hi all... I'm just home from stint in hospital since last night with my daughter.. Head injury & was vomiting constantly... She's picked up loads now... I stuck with my shake in the hospital..

I'm losing the will.. Iv still hunger pains & iv a headache, am exhausted as iv had no sleep & I just feel like food :(((
I remembered this morning that in middle of night took one sip from my daughters diet 7up completely forgot I was even on Lipotrim!!! Think it's thrown me out of keytosis as I'm starving now...

I'm finding this very hard at moment.. I'm craving food to energise my body.. Iv cried today as I'm fighting with myself telling myself why I'm on it!!! Doesn't make it any easier :(((
Sorry for rant... I'm just exhausted & emotional & missing my food crutch xx

hang in there,i really hope your daughter get s better soon.it cant be easy..especially with no sleep..i find when im tired,i get more cravings.you l feel much better with a night sleep ..hang tough...

Update... Girls thanks so much.. I really don't think I'd get through without the help from here .. It's great... Well I did hang tough.. Went to bed early.. Hunger pains were awful.. Eventually fell asleep had the best nights sleep .. So refreshed & can now see the tiredness , stress, & emotions were making me weak...
Weighed this morning & have lost 10 lbs this is day 6 :))
Absolutely motivated again.. Another 2 lb off & I'm into the next stone :))
Really felt like giving up last night but feels great when ya fight through x

Update... Girls thanks so much.. I really don't think I'd get through without the help from here .. It's great... Well I did hang tough.. Went to bed early.. Hunger pains were awful.. Eventually fell asleep had the best nights sleep .. So refreshed & can now see the tiredness , stress, & emotions were making me weak...
Weighed this morning & have lost 10 lbs this is day 6 :))
Absolutely motivated again.. Another 2 lb off & I'm into the next stone :))
Really felt like giving up last night but feels great when ya fight through x

thats fantastcic,ten pounds..your fading away lol.delighted your feeling better.keep it up..

really glad you stuck at it :) keep going and just think how brilliant you will feel on those scales on monday, glad your daughter is ok x

Hang on in there.... you did great not to crack with the worry!!! Good for you!!! Glad all is well!! x

Diet 7up is vv unlikely to put you out of ketosis- CD and other ketogenic diets allow it- I think it is mostly not allowed on here to cleanse your palatte. Hope your feeling a bit better and same your your wee one...

Congrats on sticking with it and the 10lbs lost is your pay off. Glad your wee girls ok now, its a shock when things like that happen. Maybe if you end up ina tough situation again would it be worth having an extra pack? Just an idea as this worked for me in the past.

Back