• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

HELP!!

I joined a weight watchers meeting last week, with full intentions of starting today. I bought the starter pack, but I don't seem to have the book where i work out how many points i'm allowed! How do i work out how many points i can have?

Please help im eager to begin today.

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
There's a sticky thread at the top of the page titled "working out how many points you're allowed a day", check that out to work out your points :)

Good luck!

Oh brilliant, thanks so much Marie :)

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
I joined a weight watchers meeting last week, with full intentions of starting today. I bought the starter pack, but I don't seem to have the book where i work out how many points i'm allowed! How do i work out how many points i can have?

Please help im eager to begin today.

Thanks
hey W2BT, i am restarting WW tommorrow, just wanted to wish you luck on your journey
xx
Good luck to Want2bThin ad Pandora with WW!!!

Love Mini xxx

best of luck!!! if there is anything you need please just shout.

Aw thanks guys! :)
I was so touched when i read all your lovely good luck messages, thank you.
I've been on a bit of a rollercoaster ride! I got engaged in April, and at 21 stone i felt very fat.

I decided to bite the bullet in June and sort myself out. I started on the cambridge diet, which is a very low calorie diet consisting of 3 shakes a day. It was hard work at first, but gradually got easier.

About a month ago, i thought originally i had flu, because i had headaches all day long, and in the evening i was shivering i was so cold. I went to the doctors and was advised to stop the cambridge diet and start weight watchers.

So here i am, (5 stone lighter may i add since June :D) on the road to success with weight watchers with another 4 stone to go (i want to be 12 stone!)

I'm not sure how long it will take to loose my remaining weight, but i feel so amazing having lost 5 stone already, that i am really excited and eager to carry on loosing to feel even better!

It's a real novelty for me on weight watchers right now because I CAN EAT REAL FOOD! It did seem funny actually working out my points last night - About a year ago when i did weight watchers i was allowed 31 points, now i can have 24 - I was gobsmacked at first, shouting "WHAT!" But secretly i was full of pride!

Hope everyone is doing well on their weight watchers journey.

Emma x

WOW!!!! 5 stone is fantastic, well done you!
Love, love, love ww! Everyone on here is so lovely, if you need help with anything just give us a shout.
Best of luck with it and keep us posted.
xx