Help

Am struggling and its day one ! I have a 6 week old baby and my energy levels are low ...had 2 shakes today and then had a bad headache and i feel weak...so i caved in and had a can of tuna....

Am i going to be able to do this with a new baby to look after?

Hi sorry to hear ur having a hard time after the first week gets much easier..I did lipotrim for the second time wen my 4th baby was 2weeks old I managed 7 weeks..when I woke up to feed her I used to have my water next to me and used to sip it with every feed made me feel better..if lipotrim is for u then I think u will be Alrite but everyone is different if nows not the time for u then u know best..wish u the best of luck :)

The first few days are especially hard, but God knows looking after a young baby is also very hard too! Only you will know if this is for you at the moment, but cherish every moment with your baby - they grow up all too fast!

Am struggling and its day one ! I have a 6 week old baby and my energy levels are low ...had 2 shakes today and then had a bad headache and i feel weak...so i caved in and had a can of tuna....

The first week of the diet is definately the worst. You will feel weak at times and the headaches can be bad but if you drink plenty of water it should help with the hunger and pain.
Also please bear in mind that you are not long after having a little baby so don't feel under pressure to put yourself through such a strict diet so soon. If I were you I'd relax and enjoy your little one, the diet could maybe wait until you are getting a full night's sleep.
Good luck with the diet if you decide to go ahead with it and enjoy being a new mum. They are so cute at that age :)

hey, dont be too hard on yourself, its very early days after having your baby, so your going to be tired as it is. as a mummy of 4 myself (and a student midwife,nearly qualified) PLEASE GO EASY ON YOURSELF........... baby weight will drop off, give yourself time. do what you thinks best for you and your baby xxxxxxx good luck xxxxxxx

Back