HELP!!!

jaymi77

I just can't get myself motivated and I am soooo free up about it. I have got all my fave shakes ready but just can't get my act together. have recently lost 18 lbs and felt great, then had a load of stress, put some weight on, andnow struggling to return to the CD...... I am desperate not to put all my weight back on and don't know why I am feeling so down about it! :-( any tips greatly appreciated...... xxx

aaaaww.. love... sounds like you need to be gentle with yourself.. it's ok that you're finding it tough.. we all have tough days.. and it's so hard when we are used to turning to food in times of stress and feeling desperate... give yourself some loving.. a lovely bubbly bath.. give yourself a foot massage with some nice creams.. put some favourite music on.. and give yourself a hug from all of us xx

I think weekends are the worst, I'm on day 4 and today has been tough. Other half been at work and my daughter driving me potty I so just want to head into the kitchen and eat everything in sight!

I'd give yourself a chance to get back into it, and if you can't how about starting a few steps up and work your way down?

thankyou! I appreciate your responses..... am gonna try again and if I can't do it then I will try a few steps up, and I am so trying to be kind to myself but its so hard when I feel guilty all the time!! lol! xx

Sometimes I like to come on here and read people's post..this week (my 4th week) was so difficult and nearly caved several times (I'm doing ss and mixing it up sometimes with ss+). Just got weighed and have lost another 4lb which brings my total to 22lb. You can do it!

My motto is.. It's not forever!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back