HELP

chub

Hi everyone - i';m having a really bad afternnon here =- i'm on day 2 (started yesterday morning) and i feel soooooooooooooo tired and soooooooooooooo dizzy - i'm in work and feel like lying behind the desk and going to sleep - please tell me it gets easier.............

Are you drinking enough water?

2.5litres/4pints is the recommended water intake in addition to the water used to mix your shakes.

Drinking water will help you to avoid the potentially unpleasant side effect of dehydration, including muscle weakness, dizziness, headaches and bad moods.

Water intake should be throughout the day and not all at once.

Your blood pressure drops when doing a vlcd so make sure to get up gently from sitting or lying down.

My day 2 was a sunday so I was lucky to be able to sleep all day, but by day 3 I was feeling great! Really energised, actually came home from work and excercised for the first time in my life. It does definitely get easier.

Don't forget that your body is withdrawing from all the crap we usually eat. I found a peppermint tea first thing has really perked me up, then my usual coffee intake throughout the day has kept me awake for work :rolleyes:

It WILL get easier!

I#m just off teh phone from hubby, was seriously thinking about quitting, but he said "clo you need to stick at it, willpower" so i'm going to keep trying! i've had 2 x 750ml bottles of water today, plus 2 mugs of eyculaptus/peppermint tea, and now having a cup of black tea (yuck) does the tea count towards water intake? i think i'm getting enough - have been to the loo 3 times today already (and have to get a secutiry guard to stand in the shop when i go, he's gonna think something is wrong with me if i go again lol)
so by the sounds of things, after day 3, i should be flying it?!!!!!!! I really hope so! i'm hoping once i see the scales goign down it will be incentive enough for me to keep going, i guess i'm so used to starting "healthing eating diets" and then giving them up cos not enough of a change has happened - part of me thinkgs this may now work!

You will definitely feel more enthusiastic when you see results. Just think, you may as well keep it at least until weigh in, otherwise you've just spent 2 days starving for nothing!!

thanks JevonSavage - do you mind me asking how long you ahve been on lipotrim? how much have you lost?! I find success stories a real motivation!

I'm only on day 4!!!! So no recorded losses as of yet, but I know how bad I felt 2 days ago compared to how GREAT I feel now and I know that 2 days ago, when I really wanted to give up, I'm so glad I didn't because now I'm on a roll :)

So not much of a success story for you there but hopefully a bit of motivation!
xx

I'm only on day 4!!!! So no recorded losses as of yet, but I know how bad I felt 2 days ago compared to how GREAT I feel now and I know that 2 days ago, when I really wanted to give up, I'm so glad I didn't because now I'm on a roll :)

So not much of a success story for you there but hopefully a bit of motivation!
xx

That's perfect!
thanks so much!
fingers crossed by day 4 i'll be feeling fab as well!

Same here, I'm on Day 6, and it feels fantastic - my energy levels are amazing and I don't feel hungry at all. But Day 2 was pretty awful, especially for the hunger and weird feeling. Day 3 and 4 were better for me - still felt hungry, but the weirdness had gone, so it was just gritting teeth and getting through it. Day 5 and the hunger just went away.

Water is your friend though - drink LOTS. Also don't have much more or less coffee/tea that you usually do, or that might trigger a headache as well.

I#m just off teh phone from hubby, was seriously thinking about quitting, but he said "clo you need to stick at it, willpower" so i'm going to keep trying! i've had 2 x 750ml bottles of water today, plus 2 mugs of eyculaptus/peppermint tea, and now having a cup of black tea (yuck) does the tea count towards water intake? i think i'm getting enough - have been to the loo 3 times today already (and have to get a secutiry guard to stand in the shop when i go, he's gonna think something is wrong with me if i go again lol)
so by the sounds of things, after day 3, i should be flying it?!!!!!!! I really hope so! i'm hoping once i see the scales goign down it will be incentive enough for me to keep going, i guess i'm so used to starting "healthing eating diets" and then giving them up cos not enough of a change has happened - part of me thinkgs this may now work!

Tea and coffe count towards your water intake.

In the first few days especially you will run to the loo a lot as your are losing glycogen and water..Glycogen is stored with about 4 parts of water for each part of glycogen. This means that a pound of glycogen may hold an additional 4 pounds of water.

Keep going once you are in ketosis probably by end of day 3 or 4 it should begin to get much easier and the weight coming off so quickly will help keep you motivated.

I hope you have taken some before photos? Also your body measurements not forgetting the upper arms. Good to have a record for yourself as it is very encouraging seeing the inches come off as well as the pounds!

trust me, i have some horriffic pre diet photos (we only got back from hols last week and the photos made me know I HAVE to loose this weight! dont' have measurements tho but photos should show difference!

Hi, chub,
Trust me each passing day really gets easier, don't get me wrong iv had a few days when I really think " one bite won't hurt" but in fact it will, try to keep focused we are all here because we eat too much so look how long it's took to gain The extra few pound or in my case few extra stones, well believe me with LT it came off a lot quicker than it went on and £ a lot cheaper when I compare it to the amount I spent on food. It's little things that get me like when I make Sunday lunch and I'm mixing stuffing I really want a few spoonfuls, I'm sure I used to use 2 boxs and one just for me while my dinner was cooking, stupid but that's why I'm so pleased with LT, because there are no choices so nothing to think about only my weigh in ?

Last edited:
Mini, this is exactly why I like it. There is no "well I thought I could eat xyz" or "I thought that was an ok portion size" cos u can't have anything. Full stop. Drastic but at least we know the rules :)
I'm enjoying this in a sadistic way - 11 weeks to go for me and taking inspiration from u guys who have done for few weeks already xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It really does get easier!! I am on day 36 and never EVER thought I could get this far!! YOU CAN DO IT!! :cool:

Day5 and i feel a bit better! i'm just having my first shake of teh day (chocolate) i cannot stomach the chicken so i'm going to head to chemist tomorrow and try to swap them, i hope they will let me as i really cannot drink the stuff :(
wow tubbyandchubby, you have had an amazing weightloss so far! I hope i do as well as you! i secretly stepped on the scales this mornign ( i know they said not to but i couldn't resist!) by my scales i *think i am down 8 lbs! can't wait for proper weigh in on monday!!!!

Day5 and i feel a bit better! i'm just having my first shake of teh day (chocolate) i cannot stomach the chicken so i'm going to head to chemist tomorrow and try to swap them, i hope they will let me as i really cannot drink the stuff :(
wow tubbyandchubby, you have had an amazing weightloss so far! I hope i do as well as you! i secretly stepped on the scales this mornign ( i know they said not to but i couldn't resist!) by my scales i *think i am down 8 lbs! can't wait for proper weigh in on monday!!!!
Hi chub hows your fingers?
Ive got to say day 5 is the worst so far, I feel terrible really sickly shakey & hungry! If i remember right i felt the same back in october and thats why i quit.
I dont have any scales at home they broke. so i cant jump on for motivation. Soooo roll on monday yay!

hi they're much better thank you!! i ended up running into the chemist next to where i work and they put on a burn cream and wrapped them in bandages - it all looked quite dramatic! fortunately they are good todeay =- just have red on them! it's beginning to peel away so i'd say i';ll have to keep moisturising them! It's mad, do you go through times thinking "this is easy" and then "oh man, what am i doing to myself!" i had to do the shopping yesterday, walking past the freshly baked bread nearly killed me - but - i'm all excited - have booked my mum to mind the kids on tuesday 21st august and am going shopping in dublin to get a dress for the wedding - so that's what's keeping me motivated! i cannot go this big!! in fact, my goal is pretty much your starting point, but i guess i'm a bit taller so that's why they set it for me?! did you quit on day 5 in october? i too feel hungry, and really really cold at night and extra tired? although i was awake at 5 am, my little girl came in to us like she does everynight! and i couldn't go back asleep!!! xxx

Aww chub im glad your fingers are ok :) yes i defo go through the 1 day its really easy next day is a total killer but every day is a new day and i always think phew im so glad i didnt cave !
Yea gave up on day 5 in october boo. Im determined to stick to it though as i have a holiday on Sept.
How old are your children? I have 3 a girl of 16 boy nearly 13 and another girl almost 2.
My chemist didnt give me a goal weight? I just though 10st was do-able I would love to be 9st 7
Xxx

Back