Help...

It's in the hairy dieters book .. Basic mince mix, leeks cut up the middle and cooked in water - just make sure they are cooked well before putting together using as "pasta" sheets

Trim leeks taking most of dark green off , take bottom bit off too - slice carefully up the middle (do not cut all the way through - just to 1/2 way- so that you can unroll the leek sheets

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Made this for tomorrows dinner! My Dad had a little tonight but didn't like it :( but he said the mince was nice but not too keen on leek... Whereas I tried the mince and it was good and I LOVE leek lol so looking forward to it!

My mum told me about it, I didn't have time to make it, so I had mince with swede. I think it sounds yummy :) maybe I'll get chance next week... As got all my meals planned until Sunday :)

I have lost loads of inches, dropped a dress size, but only lost about 3lbs!! Is this common? I love the diet and I have lost 2 inches around my neck!! But I'm surprised that I haven't lost more weight... I am normal eat approx 50g of carbs daily and stick to the guidelines. Any ideas?

You've lost fat hun.... you're smaller because muscle is smaller.... have you been exercising too..??? X

Been exercising.. Walking, squash, jogging and hula hooping... (The hula hoop is brilliant, just been doing it a few times a day) x x I am really pleased... Especially my losing around my neck!! Lol. Just felt gutted because I feel like I have lost a minimum of 7lbs!! But when I finally got on the scales :( Just glad I'd measured... My husband has been away for a week and the first thing he said is omg you've lost loads... So I should be happy :)

Thanks... For your kind words x.

Yeah its definately muscle hun.... With all that exercise.... maybe check your body fat percentage aswell as measuring too x

I found that as well scales didnt move one week but suddenly my jeans fit and I'd lost loads of fat.

That's why I'm not obsessing over scales now maybe ill weigh once a month

Measurements and body fat% are def more important the closer you get to where you want to be I think!!! X

Ideally I would like to loss another stone, but I am feeling healthier everyday x x

Bought some scales.... Not figured them out yet, as instructions are in Greek! Tomorrow i'm going to the gym with my hubby, he is a crossfit junkie and he is going to give me a masterclass so wish me luck, I'm going to need it!!

OMG. I have lost another 2lbs... That's more like it!! :)

Thank you x x x I've not stopped smiling this morning as its taking me over 2stone... It's been a long time coming!! I'm just so pleased x x x x

2 stone that's great and keep them pounds falling off.

How much more do you want to lose? I've got as of today 26lbs minimum to lose

Back