Help!!

Jumped on scales this morning and only saw a 2lb loss (weigh in on sat). Felt rubbish as was expecting more so ate 1 slice of bread. Am now annoyed with myself and want to tuck into the massive bag on Doritos in my cupboard. Please tell me not to be stupid and give in. Is that 1 slice of bread gonna make a huge difference? Aargh I'm so annoyed I did it!

Hi,
I am new so do t know how much help I can give you but a friend has been doing a similar diet for 9 weeks and has lapses now and them she just carries on with it and she's lost nearly 2 stone now so dont give in just because you have taken of less than you thought you would. 2 lb is good at least you haven't put it on ! :) and you have till sat to go, still time to lose some more ;)
XX

'Don't be stupid and give in !!!!!' One slice of bread is going to do a lot less damage than a bag of Doritos. Its done, forget about it and move on. If u get the nibbles, have some ham or chicken which don't have the carbs. I've been on 'Total solution' for 8 weeks (less 1 week holiday and 1 week add a meal', and I've eaten ham, chicken and veg, and even the odd chocolate, and I've still lost 2 stone in 2 months, so don't beat yourself up. I think its better to have a little nibble than get so desperate that you binge.

Thank you! I resisted and gave myself a kick up the bum. I still have 2 days til weigh in and if its only 2lb then then that's ok. Just found out my husband has organised a surprise party for me on 11th October so that's the motivation I need to drop as much weight as possible (& I've got to perfect my surprised look!)
X

Back