Help!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Joanne W, 19 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    I have two kids of my own one aged 8 and one 5 and 2/3 days a week I look after my twin nephews who have just turned one from 7.30a.m. until 6p.m. Does anyone have any ideas for low point, quick and filling snacks/meals as on these busy days I am sometimes so busy I have to eat what I can grab - usually a sandwich and packet of crisps!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Hi Hun

You can still have your sandwich and packet of crisps. Use nimble, or WW bread or 50/50 crustless 1.5pts for two slices. I use half fat mayo instead of butter/spread .5 pt and a low filling, (I usually have salad, or sometimes just cucumber) You can have low fat crisps, Walkers French Fries are just 1.5 pts per packet.

4. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi lovey ,could you make sommat the night before.What about a pasta dish?x

5. Joanne W

Joanne W Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks - ive just made a chicken curry using ww tikka masala sauce. Made quite a bit, so going to freeze some.

6. Jayne33

Jayne33 Fighting for My Health

Start Weight:
    20st12.4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.9lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution Plus
    Think planning ahead is def the way go for these busy days, that way you will have something nutritious and low in points ready to grab when you get the chance! :)

x

7. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

how bout the ww meals in the microwave or tescos ownx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.