help!!!

sunnyrae

Silver Member
This is my first week doing slimming world where I have actually been to group had a great week since Tuesday but today I am struggling nothing is satisfying me and I am shoo hungry it's only 2pm and so far I've had.
Porridge with half a banana hex b
Big bowl of tuna pasta sweetcorn mayo
1 small wholemeal slice of bread with cheese hex a
1 cherry muller light
1 orange muller light
2 orange
1 bbq mug shot
Total of 4.5 sins

What can do I can't stop eating!!!!!!

Have you tried bulking food up with more speedy foods? and are you sure that your portions are big enough and that you're drinking enough? :)

Also is it close to your TOTM at all? as I always find that I feel the need to eat more when it's my time of the month :)

I have just checked to see when due on and it is tomorrow haha that makes me feel better thanks. I didn't even think that could be a reason!!!

I never thought it could be a reason either until I was actually logging everything I ate and noticed a pattern lol!

I bulk up my meals with speed food and try my best to snack on speed foods as well. My new favourite snack is gherkin wrapped in a slice of ham. I also snack on cooked chicken pieces. I try to snack on speed as much as possible but if its not speed then its meat. x

Back