HELP!!!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
Hi everyone!!

right i need ur help!!im used to stickin to green days so tryin red for a couple of days for a change!!any tips to help me?? this mornin im havin lots of bacon and mushrooms!bloody stupid eggs are off im not impressed :( xxxx

Wafer thin ham stuffed with cottage cheese and rolled up? Put some pineapple in it for a change. I eat them all afternoon on Red. Erm...steak, Quorn sausages, meat salad, tuna salad. Hmmm..that's all I can think of at the mom - sorry not much help I'm at work!

OMG dont ask me i hate red days........i always feel sick on them lol

I love red days! Cant imagine not being able to have a meaty meal. The only time I have a green meal is the odd occasion when I get a chinese take away after weigh in and then I have rice and noodles x

I struggle with red as I eat breakkie once I get to work as I commute in. I tend to make quiche or frittata with bacon and cheese (or cottage cheese if you don't want to use your HE A) and then I can take that to work with me for breakkie or lunch (with a bit of salad).

hth
x

i usually do about 3 a week MAX and thats under protest........i just dont feel hungry on a red day, i think its because i just cant face a whole day.....just meat, so i substitute meat with the quorn lamb burgers OMG LUSH! or just have a low carb day....salad etc.
Hope this helps
Ruthy xxx

I have quite a few red days like Syn Free Curries (so I can have loads!) without the rice and have poppadoms as syns with it, Today I'm having salmon with loads of veg. Sometimes have Steak, salad and syn free chips as a HEB. Hope these help - have a look in the recipes thread for more ideas x

I'm not a huge fan of red days either, I tend to use my syns on my main meals on these days. And I couldn't do them without eggs!

Im a big fan of eggs - scrambled, poached, baked, boiled - it doesn't matter to me! xx

Back