help!!!

karra

Loser ;)
Hi Everyone,

Just had my first weigh in at Weightwatchers and I lost 2.5lbs. Struggled this week so pleased to lose but finding it hard to get motivated!! any tips? I have a long way to go!!

xxxx

keep going and hold in there, try and eat more of the no point food with your dinner,pile your plate up,save your points for the things you fancy e.g chocolate bar,try not to think your on a diet!!

Thanks, I have saved some points for a vodka or two tonite so hopefully won't feel like Im depriving myself! I'm trying not to think I'm on a diet but It's hard! How are you doing?

xx

Hun you have had a fab loss this week. Keep up as you have been doing and it will drop off you!

Have fun!

xx

That is such a great loss!
I always think wow a diet i can lose weight on and still eat the foods i like!
Good luck xxx

Thanks everyone, feel a bit more positive now!! Hoping to lose another 2 this week its just a matter of keeping my eye on the prize!

xx:eek:

Hiya! ........2.5 is a great loss! ... Give yourself small goals to aim for and it wont seem to be so far away ! .. Im finding 7lbs at a time is a good thing as they are small and achievable! Have a wonderful weekend! xx

I've changed my tracker to smaller targets. One big target seems so far away... Like Pixie said smaller goals are rewarding!xxx

Set yourself little doable targets, ones that are achievable in a few weeks.
Dont deprive yourself. If you want chocolate, have it, just dont go mad ;) I tend to find if Im having a chocolate craving something low in points does just as well.
Before you have that food thats going to spoil your days work, think, what do you want more - the pizza/curry etc or to see a result on the scales ;)

WW is a fantastic diet.

Just keep going :)

hiya karra! keep up the good work babe:D

thanks mum :D and everyone else! am feeling a lot more positive today, even tho its easter. I'd rather be thin than eat an egg! gonna take that advice about setting small targets, seems like less of a way to go!

k xx

Back