HELP

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by karlina, 2 April 2008 Social URL.

1. karlina

karlina New Member

I am going out for dinner tonight (Red day) and i have seen the menu and will have melon, followed by grilled salmon with green beans and new potatoes (which will be my healthy extra)...However, i cant ask them to weigh the potatoes so approx how many new potatoes am i allowed (sorry if this is an obvious question, but i am new to this diet)

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

I think that is 5 new potatoes but I am sorry I don't know for definite.

4. funkykat

funkykat Kat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i agree with sonban i'd say about 5 average size new potatoes... hope eating out goes ok, it's the hardest bit i find - if you can do that you should be really pleased with yourself!

5. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    As you get more used to the plan you will easily learn what you can and can't have when eating out. Use flexible Syns too. As for the spuds, err on the side of caution and go for 4!

6. funkykat

funkykat Kat

Diet:
    Slimming World
    can someone explain to me exactly what these 'flexible syns' are all about please? thanks

7. Bumpy0

Bumpy0 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(12.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you know you are going out, just set a relistic amount of syns that you can stick to! Follow the plan upto that day as normal, have your daily syns and healthy Xs, use your flexi syns, then back to the plan straight away the next day!

I suppose, people that don't have a problem with their weight have "days off" but continue to eat "normally" around that day! I think that's how it works.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.