Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by bubbles, 23 May 2008 Social URL.

1. bubbles

bubbles Regular Member

hi i am new to calorie counting! i am going for dinner tonight to ask restaurant i have no idea what the best option to have is, is there anywhere you can see how many calories are in restaurant meals as ask is a chain so is same menu across them all, been on website but couldnt find anything. if not what do you reckon is lowest? all ive had today is a pot of fruit, some yoghurt and a cup of soup xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Have a night off, enjoy yourself and get back on it tomorrow
  4. bubbles

bubbles Regular Member

no i cant its too easy to keep doing that! had a lovely meal went for spag bog all the other pastas were creamy etc. it was lovely xx
  5. tashy100

tashy100 Member

Bearing in mind what you had already eaten that was probably fine.

Eating out I find its not the actual meal thats ordered that kills it but all the extras - crusty bread on the table, garlic bread and side orders. Easy to eat loads of calories without 'realising' it :eek:
  6. jessica89

jessica89 Member

Sometimes soup is high in calorie and sodium too (like the infamous canned soup). But sometimes just take a day off :) releasing some stress will make you happier and easier to lose weight in the future.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.