help

loselose

hi all

well i started again yesturday after my week off because of not being well.

i have to have a bar everyday to get me by but i know i carnt get into ketosis if i have them. my cdc has told me not to have them for about a week until im in ketosis.

second day still having the bars

i really carnt live without them im on ss+ so i also have a meal in the evening.

is thier any1 that has bars but still in ketosis

when i have bars they never take me out of ketosis chick xx

Could you try gradually getting off them, like have 1/2 one day with 1/2 a shake and do that alternate days until you feel you can do a full week without them. I'm not sure about the bars, apparently i can start them from tomorrow but a little worried they may kick me out of ketosis. Just an idea but best of luck.xx

hey hun, instead of having the bars, why not try some icecream? using a tetra pour into ice cube container, and have them? OR perhaps just put the carton in the freezer ! (not for more than a day though can be very hard!)

worth a try?

i find when i eat the bars i feel more hungry not long after, so i have cut down to 3 a week!

Hi hun, I have a bar every day & I'm doing great. Everyones different so you have to work out what's best for you. xx

I've only just gone off the bars. When i was doing well they didnt make any difference to me. The motion of eating a bar was what kept me going.

thanx guys i will try doing that airgirl just gradually then maybe next week il be ok without them

i have to say loselose i have re-started today and have no bars :( it feels really weird not having one in the day but i just gotta get on with it at the moment... xxx hope your ok hun, haven't seen you for a while

Hi im trying my best its just so hard ive had bar this morning

i just really want to get back in ketosis ive not lost anything for a while.

i feel really down today

don't feel down babes just think about your goal and how amazing your gonna look, that is what keeps me going... you have to take it one day at a time xxx

yeah 1 day at a time. might tell my oh to hide the rest of the bars cas i got the whole weeks worth. and if im going to get in ketosis il have to stop them:sigh:

to be honest ive not been in ketosis since i started them and then i started to eat more, and then the week when i was ill i ate loads plus shakes and bars.

i cant have th bars as when i feel the lovely sensation of eating i always want more.... thats why i dont have them
xxxxgood luck

Back