Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

help!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by franbella21, 22 April 2009 Social URL.

1. franbella21

franbella21 minimims stalker

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(13.67%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    im new to all this and on day 3 but i feel extremely odd almost drunk lol is this normal and does this mean im in ketosis? i did my urine test and it was rosy pink which i believe is a good sign? also had awful kidney pain earlier took painkillers and its gone but still feel very odd and starving hungry!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Julie W

Julie W Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I'm not sure about the 'drunk' feeling or kidney pain and have never come across this on the forum. I would recommend you speak with your doctor if these symptoms persist - just to be on the safe side.

4. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    I think I would worry a bit if I had pink wee - when you're in ketosis it should be green. (Pink could indicate blood - if I were you, I'd phone the doctors or NHS Direct or something.) Don't want to alarm you but it's better to be on the safe side. :eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.