help

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by red leather, 29 April 2009 Social URL.

1. red leather

red leather Member

Hi everyone hope your all having a fantastic week , i have a question and im glad im asking over the comp cause its about bowel movements , I cannot go to the loo !:( i have bought the fibre clear been using it 2 days and still cant go anyone have this prob or no when it might resolve its self ?:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi red leather. I couldn't go a couple of weeks ago, I was really bunged up. I took 2 senokot on the Saturday and went that evening. I took another 2 on the Wednesday just to help things along. I've been fine since then. Hope you get things sorted soon. Maybe some hot water may help things along too.

4. abbie22

abbie22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.55%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    As minib said senokot works i had to take them monday and they WORKED,lol

5. leanbean

leanbean Full Member

Hi

Have the same problem myself - fibreclear never made any difference to me. I have to use a laxative and even then its still not plain sailing!

You wont need to go as often as course as you are not taking so much into your body.

Make sure you have plenty of water too as it helps.

6. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    I appear to be immune to laxatives. Even with two lots of two ducolax I just about 'go'!! I take fibreclear & drink approx 5.5l a day and still no joy! I have an almost constant ache in my back from it....not nice!

7. *KEZZA*

*KEZZA* Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(16.57%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Yeah I am having difficulties too even after taking senakot. My pharmacy said to increase my water so maybe you can try increasing your water along with senakot.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.