help

Hi everyone hope your all having a fantastic week , i have a question and im glad im asking over the comp cause its about bowel movements , I cannot go to the loo !:( i have bought the fibre clear been using it 2 days and still cant go anyone have this prob or no when it might resolve its self ?:eek:

Hi red leather. I couldn't go a couple of weeks ago, I was really bunged up. I took 2 senokot on the Saturday and went that evening. I took another 2 on the Wednesday just to help things along. I've been fine since then. Hope you get things sorted soon. Maybe some hot water may help things along too.

Hi

Have the same problem myself - fibreclear never made any difference to me. I have to use a laxative and even then its still not plain sailing!

You wont need to go as often as course as you are not taking so much into your body.

Make sure you have plenty of water too as it helps.

I appear to be immune to laxatives. Even with two lots of two ducolax I just about 'go'!! I take fibreclear & drink approx 5.5l a day and still no joy! I have an almost constant ache in my back from it....not nice!

Yeah I am having difficulties too even after taking senakot. My pharmacy said to increase my water so maybe you can try increasing your water along with senakot.

Back