HELP

ilovedogs

O.K. I have tried up day down day and never lost a thing, last week I did the 3 day diet and only lost 1.5 lb. I am a member of WW also. I am having big trouble shifting this weight and not sure wether to go back to calorie counting, only some sites say I should have 1400 per day and others 1200. WW say 17 points but when I count what I have eaten today in points it comes to 17 but only 900 calories, which I think is much too low. Please any advice would be gratefully received.:wave_cry:

If youre following WW forget calorie counting. You may have had 900 cals today tomorrow it could be lots more. If youre doing one diet you need to forget how others compare and focus on the one youre doing. If 17 points is your allocation, use them up and you WILL lose weight :)

the number of calories you should have, can depend on your hight too, although never done calorie counting myself, dont worry just stick with what your doing and dont expect too much, 1 pound losses are normal, thats all i lose every week, some weeks you wont get a loss because your body is adjusting.

I think you just need to hang in there and maybe loosen your grip on the reins a bit... just so that you still feel in control, but not that you're monitoring the scales every day. It's a bit self-defeating doing that because little fluctuations can really dent your optimism and motivation if you let them. If you just stick to an eating plan that you know is healthy and make a vow not to look at the scales for a good fortnight, I think you might be pleasantly surprised.

As for calories, I try to stick to around 1300 myself, because I'm not an exerciser. I don't religiously count them, though, I just have a rough idea of what everything is, and I don't beat myself up about eating most fruits, vegetables, rice cakes, light cereal bars, and other low and healthy foods. I know it's boring, but just hang in there and stick at it!

Back