Helpful Tips/Tricks on how to resist from eating??Needed!! PLS xx

Hi Stoshy,

I am exactly the same. My husband is scared to eat anything in front of me for fear that I will
a) rip it out his hands
b) glare at him the whole time he is eating it, until he gives into the guilt and gives it to me
c) cry like an emotional wreck and then sulk like a child because I am not allowed to eat anything!

I have to accept that this is no one else's fault but my own, and if I ate sensibly in the beginning, I would not have to go through this now. Why should everyone else in my house have to live off water and shakes when it is only me who is overweight?

It is easy saying all this, but it didnt stop me sulking when he ate Christmas pudding with Courvoisier Extra Thick Double Cream last night... if looks could kill... LOL

princesshebrew, ur exactly like me......

4 example today my sis came round to help me through day 1 but they obviously have 2 eat..... i made nice breakfast for the family that was cool, then they had small lunch i was feeling hungry but nothing i couldnt handel then dinner time came n im telling you that i made the BEST lazagnia you could imagine,it looked so tasty i nearly caved in seriously...... i did stare at my husband n sis while they wer eating in lust but i thought to myself i can make it again n enjoy without guilt wen im more slimmer n healthier.

prior to this while it was baking in da oven i did breakdown like a stroppy child but i thought of how i would feel after and during i eating it and then imagined myself naked and eating it...................... TRUST me the thought alone put me of eating it FULL stop....:9529:

so guys add this to our list of tips......

next time you feel peckish pick up a penguin NAKED:eek::eek:

xxxx i made my first day food free

:rotflmao::rotflmao: HAhahahah that would certainly put ME off!!!
i'll have to remember that 1! x

Stoshy!

LOL you made me laugh so much. I will do that from now on. Anything I want to eat nice, I will get naked first. Not sure how this will go down in KFC, but should be interesting lol.

I crashed and burned on Sunday night, eating fried chicken and ice cream. I seriously want to beat myself up for my lack of willpower. I know when I got through the headaches and stuff over the next 3 days now as ketosis sets in again, I will suffer, but it will be my own fault.

In future I will avoid the heartache and pain by trying your naked method, the thought may make me physically sick but hey, add it to my weight loss! :) :) :) :)

It's good to hear that my struggles are others struggles. I mean that in a nice way, it's good to know that I am not on my own. One of the silly things I have to do is cook the evening meal and then if there are any left overs I quickly cover them with fairy liquid so I am not tempted to eat any. I don't dish up any more, I get either my hubby or my daughter to do this and three nights a week I make sure that dinner time is scheduled for 7.30 so I can plonk myself in the next room to watch Coronation street with my shake. Silly things really but like the others said it is all about getting yourself in the right frame of mind.

Good one Stoshy, I'll remember that one :D

It must be so much harder for you guys who have to cook meals for the family/partners, I admire you. I had to do that last time on CD and it is so much easier this time I dont have to do it

hey guys day 3 today going well so far..... how r u all doing?????

xxx

well done stoshy! I'm coming to the end of day two and so far so good, not cheated once, and had all my water :)

dats brill!! im havin a hard time drinking my water i am not used to drinkin water or drinks at all. befor the diet i probably get through 2 liters of drinks per week......n now i have to drink that amount per day....

i just cant be botherd 2 run to the toilet every 5min cos thats anoying...

Wow you are all doing really well, a couple of more days and you will be over the worst.

You do get used to the amount of water you need to drink. I usually gradually increase mine over a couple of weeks so as not to shock my bladder so much, lol

:thinking2:hey guys just figured out why im overweight.:eek: within my family people have different religions......... (your probably wondering wats that got to do with it) ......... wait for the genius..........lol.........cant stop laughing

get to the point!!!

we celebrate birthdays for young and old
we celebrate christmas 25th December
again we celebrate Christmas 7th January (orthadox christian)
we celebrate eid twice a year
we celebrate new year Englands calander
we celebrate new year Ethiopians Calander (13month in a year)

add that with weddings, graduations, births, deaths, new cars, new houses...etc getting the picture :eating:

Every bloody time we have a massive feast and its Big!!! Its very Hard to say NO in my family to food.. if you dont feed yourself they will feed you wether you like it or not:copon:!!!! we dont have seconds cos we usually have thirds....

the only problem im trying to figure out with my hypothesis is why da hell are my family twiggs compared to me.....what da hell am i doing wrong!!!:D:rolleyes:

by the way im on day five cheat free and i even manages christmas(7th jan) without cheating but had a hard struggle at my mums dealing with all my family n friends telling me to eat!!!!

lov ya guys pls let me know how ur doing no matter the situation
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Back