Helping hand please

Hey all

So I woke up this morning and after weighing myself realised its time I took control. I have been attempting the weight watchers diet for a month now with little or no results each week. So I have decided to give slimming world a go.... I have found a class near myself but this doesnt start until Thurs and I can see to look online I need a meeting and password.. would anyone mind lending me their groups cause I dont wanna wait until thurs to start this as I am pretty motivated now!!! Thanks guys and wish me luck xx :wave_cry:

im sorry they dont do group passwords anymore everyone has individual ones and you can view everyones details so i dont think anyone will give your theres

why dont you call the consultant for the group you are going to.... btw this question could cause some problems for the site owners.....:)

Hey all

So I woke up this morning and after weighing myself realised its time I took control. I have been attempting the weight watchers diet for a month now with little or no results each week. So I have decided to give slimming world a go.... I have found a class near myself but this doesnt start until Thurs and I can see to look online I need a meeting and password.. would anyone mind lending me their groups cause I dont wanna wait until thurs to start this as I am pretty motivated now!!! Thanks guys and wish me luck xx :wave_cry:

Perhaps you should analyse why WW is not working for you.

I have done both and lost weight with both. The reason I chose SW this time is because it suits me better but I most definitely lost weight on WW. If you are eating within your points allowance I find it difficult to see how you could possibly not lose weight.

Getting the password is surely so unimportant ?? Lots of people on Minimins are like me and do it on there own with the help of these forums. If you are so keen to get going just read the sticky at the top of the page. It is all the guidance you need until you join your local class.

The basics of SW are so simple and it is such an easy diet to understand and follow that I can not imagine you failing. Look at the weight loss of the people who are members on here . I have lost over 4 stones in 8 or 9 months and am delighted with the new lease of life it has given me.

In fact if you look at the WW forums you will see the same there. It is just a matter of which suits you best.

Good luck, you will find all you need here to fire your enthusiasm.

Back