carbohydrate 27.7
fat 2g
package/portion size (grams)120g dried approx 459g cooked

xxx

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-2]
transp.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=-2]
transp.gif
[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Based on those details the calculator states [/FONT]
syns_r1_c3.gif
spacer.gif
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Free on Green

[/FONT]​

Brill thank you ladies. Now I am really v confused as there is nothing I have eaten that is wrong! x x x

ha ha wait until next week, stick to the free foods drink loads of water keep on with the exercise and you will see the results.
also write everything down...and i mean everything, any marg you have on your bread, and sauces etc etc. post it all on here as a diary and we will help you go through it and ensure your on the right track.

give your body time to adjust, the human body is a fantastic machine but it does need time to get used to new foods and ways of eating.

dont be so hard on yourself

together we will get there

Today I have eaten:

2x wholemeal toast with laughing cow light (2 healthy extra B plus 2 syns)
Sainsburys dried macaroni cheese made up with water and 84g reduced fat cheddar (2 healthy extra A)
4 fat free activia yogs
1 punnet strawberries
SW chips made with fry light & tinned peas.

I calculate I have had 2 syns today in total x x x

to be honest, Bread and Pasta are my weaknesses along with pastry. I was so worried about gaining weight that I ate tiny portions, less than a child would eat and only meat and vegetables. I did have one blowout day where I ate a huge slice of chicken pie and chips, followed by a cinema size bag of chocolate peanuts and felt so guilty afterwards that I just went back to tiny portions. Once I joined SW i followed the plan and the weight does come off. I honestly think that your body is just readjusted after having no carbs to having carbs again. My leader told our group to cut our bread completely as it slows weightloss. I was also told bananas can too although 1 a day is supposed to be o.k. Honestly you will shift that weight again.

Yes at min :)
This is what i have every day really same? Maybe im eating too much? x

A good tip that someone else posted is those who eat all of their Healthy Extras have the best losses. I see you are using bread as your healthy extras, maybe you could try ryvita minis, alpen bars or all bran/cereals, as these are high in fibre and should help your losses.

no no, you can have as much free foods as you want sugar it tends to be that the people who eat too little dont loose it. as long as your not hungry then thats fine.

do you not get bored having the same thing?

there are loads of lovely recipes on here to try

Back