HELPPPPPPPP!!! PLEASE :(

ah right, well another thing you could try (one of the members in my class lost 5.5lbs doing this) would be try and focus your meals around superfree foods on the gold pages, omelettes, salads, stir fries, fruit and yog, veg and quorn all that sort of stuff rather than focussing around pasta, potatoes and noodles. jsut a suggestion but it might give you that much needed boost.

Thanks I will try that, what are gold pages? x

hi pixie - why don't you start posting a food diary of what you eat on here every day until your next weigh-in? that way we can all have a read and make suggestions.

someone i know did LL and was trying to convince me to do it with her. i researched it online and found that CD/LL/LT really messes up your metabolism. when your body is in katosis it starts eating away at itself, hence the huge weigh loss (some of it muscle mass which helps your metabolism burn quickly), but when you add food back into your life your body tends to cling on to it as it thinks it's going to be starved again, which may cause a weight gain. when i found this out i ran in the opposite direction!

i suggest you graze throughout the day on small amounts of food to get your metabolism ticking over again and once your body settles back into being fed then you will should see some good losses. try and aim to fill up on fruit and veg and lots of fibre.

i hope it works for you :)

ah right, well another thing you could try (one of the members in my class lost 5.5lbs doing this) would be try and focus your meals around superfree foods on the gold pages, omelettes, salads, stir fries, fruit and yog, veg and quorn all that sort of stuff rather than focussing around pasta, potatoes and noodles. jsut a suggestion but it might give you that much needed boost.

i agree with abi. i'm a veggie too and sometimes i get caught up in eating loads of pasta and potatoes. however, if i do success express or focus on superfree foods(free foods you can eat on red and green days), with smaller amounts of pasta and potato i have better losses. it's something worth thinking about. :D

Well guys have finally thrown in the towel.
After another 2 days of sticking to the plan rigidly I have put on a further 5lbs!!! In 2 days!!!!!!!
So in 19 days I have lost nothing just gained 10lbs.
I dont know what to do :(

ah Hun, I dont know what to say. I hope you stick with it and things work out but whatever you choose good luck and keep in touch. xx

Thanks Nicky :) At home Karen & at class but i weighed myself @ home on Sat and had put a lb on in a week then again today & have put another 5 on so thats 10lb in total put on (on my scales since I started) x

Back