HelsAngel's Super Angelic Food Diary (or not!)

Okidoke. So, we've had Kim's funeral now. That was a tough day, very emotional but also very beautiful. She'd have loved it in the pub afterwards.

I statyed the same again last week. Consultant has realised I've obviously plateau'd after messing for what is now 7 months with the same three pounds. She's ordered me on a Success Express week which bearing in mind the amount of veg I eat on a good day is actually really easy. I just find the the veggies don't tend to fill me up long term like a regular meal does. Salad for instance I can eat a fruit bowl of and not feel full.

I've made my quorn cassarole (5 batches) and the only thing in that that's not Superfree is 3 quorn fillets and a handfull of sweetcorn. It's really nice (especially with a drop of tabasco or some jalapenos). I'm having that for a lunch or a dinner every day since Saturday. Strangely, monday peek showed a 4lb loss yet this morning only showed a half. It's early day in the week though so I don't reckon either one is worth dwelling on.

Pushing on. Nealry there. Had a few compliments this week, must be starting to look different or dress different even if my weight isn't moving!!

Glad to see you have got Kim's funeral behind you Hels. I hope you celebrated her life rather than mourned her death.... that's what I want folks to do at mine! sorry - it must have been a toughie :(

Good to see you back on track and thinking positive. Ignore the scales 'til weigh in day. Mine said 2.4lbs on still yesterday and 1lb off this morning...... go figure????

I have made a pact with myself that I will do as well as I can to stay under target and not look until Friday morning - and we shall see :confused:

Keep on keeping on my lovely - that's all any of us can do :D

Hi Hels......... just passing through my lovely :)

Hi Hels......... just passing through my lovely :)

Hello my love! :) Thanks for that. I hope you're well. I'll have a scooch over to your diary in a bit and see how you're doing.

Personally, everything is fine. I gained 3 weeks running for no massive reason and since then fell off spectacularly. I'm now weighing a stone less that I was when I started in June. I do need to get back on it but let's be honest, I'm hardly motivated by SW at all. Top that with my consultant leaving last week and I think I've just knocked it on the head. Surprisingly though, I've kinda kept to eating good stuff and less of it. Day times are easier. I'm keeping a paper diary so all is not lost.
Turns out I have to have an op on my foot in June too so any body magic I was ding, i won't be!!

All this, planning the wedding and Mike now on his tour for 5 months has made me a bit despondent about the whole thing. Not to get grumpy about it, it'll be what it'll be. Maybe I'll resurrect my diary a bit later on, maybe I'll join WW, maybe I'll just sack the whole thing off and jsut be like this! I'm not massive, i'm not happy but I'm not sad.

Actually, that's a massive lie. I still look weird in a skirt and my trousers don't fit.....

Stuck in a rut, can't get out, stopped caring.

Hello my love! :) Thanks for that. I hope you're well. I'll have a scooch over to your diary in a bit and see how you're doing. Hello there...... great to see you still coming in for a catch up :D I am good, although knackered out with work just now - it is always the same from end of March to end of May , but that doesn't make it any easier to cope with! I am not doing to badly just now - and a darned sight better than I was on SW! Weight loss is slowing down now but I am getting closer to target and have really upped the anti on the exercise too so I am not surprised. Inch loss is good and I am chipping away at the poundage too, so I am happy enough :) As you will see, I am back in the 11s (very top end though!) and TBH I never thought that would happen :rolleyes:

Personally, everything is fine. I gained 3 weeks running for no massive reason and since then fell off spectacularly. I'm now weighing a stone less that I was when I started in June. I know it's tough honey, but it is a stone less than you were. I was just saying to someone the other day that it has taken me almost a whole year to lose just over a stone - what a bloody bummer :( I do need to get back on it but let's be honest, I'm hardly motivated by SW at all. Top that with my consultant leaving last week and I think I've just knocked it on the head. Surprisingly though, I've kinda kept to eating good stuff and less of it. Day times are easier. I'm keeping a paper diary so all is not lost. Old habits, die hard :) One of things I have found most challenging about calorie counting is there is no such thing as "free foods" any more, but perhaps that is not such a bad thing as I did go to town on them a bit sometimes :eek:, especially fruit some which is actually quite high in calories :( Turns out I have to have an op on my foot in June too so any body magic I was ding, i won't be!! That's bad luck - hopefully you will be up and at them again soon though.

All this, planning the wedding and Mike now on his tour for 5 months has made me a bit despondent about the whole thing. Not to get grumpy about it, it'll be what it'll be. Maybe I'll resurrect my diary a bit later on, maybe I'll join WW, maybe I'll just sack the whole thing off and jsut be like this! I'm not massive, i'm not happy but I'm not sad. things are not good right now are they? I don't know what to suggest TBH sweetheart - only you can know what is right for you and if I can help or support you I hope you know you can always ask me.

Actually, that's a massive lie. I still look weird in a skirt and my trousers don't fit.....

Stuck in a rut, can't get out, stopped caring.

Don't ever stop caring honey - just have a good wallow in self-pity (I find it really beneficial sometimes!) then get back on with it........... things to do, places to go, wedding to arrange (woo-hoo!!) and all that!

Huge hugs coming your way - I am so sorry it all seem grim right now - :bighug:
:bighug:I've been there and bought the t-shirt and it isn't comfortable to wear :(

Helloooooooo my lovely - just passing by to say I am thinking about you :D

Hi Annya, thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it. I'm still here but I've let Mini's slip a bit. I've just had my operation and I'm a bit woosy from the pain killers etc. I'm doing WW now and it's going ok. I hope you're well and things are going good for you. I'll be back in the swing of normality shortly. Much love xx

Glad to know all is (relatively) well. Take good care of yourself and I will keep popping along to check on you!

Much love, Annya xxxxxxxxx

Hi there Hels

Just popping by to say hello. Hope you are over your op now and WW is still going OK. I had a blip last week and gained 3.6lbs on holiday, and that after several weeks plateau, but some of it was carb bloat and I seem to have settled at 1.5lbs gain now. No matter - we had a fantastic time in Lindos, Rhodes on a similar gig to the one we did in Great Yarmouth in March (do you remember?) so it was well worth it! I am getting closer to goal now (only around 11lbs away) so it is getting increasingly hard to shift the weight, but I will do it, even if it takes until Christmas (when I can pack loads of it back on again ha, ha!).

Onwards and downwards - here's to success for both of us :D

Back