helzzz's diary - 59.5lb lost, 15.5 to go!

here's hoping your tea is ready for you when you get home babes. congrats on another 100% day.

i haven't really eaten anything today and i'm really not hungry but i should eat something or i'll potentially stall my weightloss. but eating just for the sake of eating seems odd somehow.

i'm also in a really pissy mood tonight for no apparent reason. so i'm trying to avoid getting irritated by thomas :)

Lol Abz. Did you end up kicking off at him? That's the kind of thing I do to!

Thursday was exactly the same as Wednesday except only 0.5syns mayo and 2 choc mousses instead of quavers. Total syns was 14.25. Hubby had tea on the table when I got in. :D

Not really sure how good yesterday was. Breakfast was my usual weetabix (b) and milk (a). I made a packed lunch to take to Scarborough with me but didn't eat it all. I had my pitta (b) with ham (2) and philly light (a) but then was persuaded to have some chips. You can't not eat chips at the seaside, but I asked for a small cup of chips, got a polystyrene 200ml sized cup of chips, not sure how many syns as seemed smaller than any other small portion of chips I'd ever had. I was feeling good that I only had a small and that I ate my sandwich rather than getting a fish. Also had ice-cream but I just had a mini-milk (1.5). Did lots of body magic walking around.

There was a mess-up with the arrangements for the next shift to start so I ended up working til 9pm! :( By the time I got the bus home it was 10.40 and I originally expected to be home at 7.30! :( At that point I was feeling very sorry for myself. It didn't really seem worth having any tea so I just went straight to bed to warm up (I'd got really cold on the bus). I was debating making something quick like a sandwich but it would have been more syns and didn't want to do that.

Not really sure what kind of day that worked out at. I think I probably kept my syns between 15 and 20 and did lots of walking so that's good. I didn't really have enough to drink during the day and definitely didn't eat enough. I'm hoping it won't have an impact.

Still determined to have a good weekend. Today will be fine. Tomorrow we're out for an italian meal. There's a pasta with chicken in tomato sauce on the menu that doesn't mention cream. I'm just going to allocate all of my syns for the day for that and it should be fine. I'll make up some soup for lunch today and tea tomorrow so I think I'm back on track.

Well yesterday was another 100% day.
B - weetabix (b) milk (a) banana
L - omelette with ham (2) and cheese (a) and 2 pieces bread and margarine (10) and a low fat choc mousse (3)
T - spinach and ricotta (b) pasta

Drank lots too to make up for the lack of fluids on Friday. Downside was that I woke up at 4.30 needing the loo. :(

I'm hoping for a really good weightloss as I've been super good all week. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Another good day today.
L - chicken (b) mushroom and tomato pasta (meal out so not sure of oil syns)
T - mushroom and dairylea (a) pasta and low fat choc mousse (3)

I think I've done well over the week and hoping that it's stopped May from being a total weight loss disaster.

I did even better than expected and lost 4lb! Did a little dance and so did hubby! :D Isn't it amazing what being on plan will do!?!?

I've got my 2st which means I can wear the new charm that I bought ages ago. I've worked out that 1lb a week would be another 2st by Christmas taking me to 8lb over target. I think with a lot of hard work I may just make it to target by then. It's also hubby's 30th birthday the week before Christmas and would like to be lighter than him by then and be able to sit on his knee without breaking him.

This week I'm planning on doing the same as last week - use daily syns as I have nothing majorly off plan to do (except for a 1st birthday party but sure I can still be good then). I must start exercising regularly too - tummy offer toning big style. I've asked for zumba for the kinect for my birthday (in 2 weeks) so hoping that will give me a boost.

well done babes!! congratulations :D

i did good over the weekend too and got into the 16stones :D official weigh in tomorrow and hopefully i won't have a water retention blip as i've stayed good. i'm not struggling as yet and am feeling rather motivated. my next mini-goal is to try and get into the 15s before i go to denmark. that is only about six weeks away though so i'm not sure how realistic that is, but it would be fabulous if i made it wouldn't it? hee.

and you are back on track for crimbo!! get you!! so chuffed for you babes.

abz xx

Well last week has spurred me on to be a good girl again this week. Food is planned and shopping is done.

Yesterday was:
B - weetabix (6) milk (a) sweetener (breakfast in bed courtesy of hubby :D )
L - macaroni & cheese pasta n sauce (2)
T - home made pizzas, half of each.
1 - pizza base (b) passata ham (2) mushrooms cheddar (0.5 a)
2 - pizza base (b) passata spinach mozerella (0.5a) egg
snack - onion rings (3.5) choc mousse (3)

oops - went over by 1.5 syns. I'd forgotton that I'd have to syn the weetabix - thought I'd be under for the day. Oh well - just have to be uber good every other day!

you'll make it up babes. no worries. you're doing brilliantly. just have 1.5 less tomorrow :)

abz xx

Well, I didn't have 1.5 less on Tuesday, I went over my syns. Made up for it yesterday though :)

Tue (red day):
L - crabsticks, cucumber sticks, carrot sticks, philly (a) grapes, yoghurt
T - fajitas: chicken, 4 wraps (18) cheese (b) spice (0.5) salsa (1) no fat fromage frais
syn total: 19.5

Wed (green day):
B - weetabix (6) milk (a) banana
L - egg mayo (1) pitta (b) banana, yoghurt
T - chicken (b) parmesan (a) chips (2.5) beans
snack - hubby saved me his last rolo :D (2)
Syn total - 11.5

I'm stil 2.5 syns over for the week which I can easily make up.

I've decided to do a `blind` weigh in this week. Normally I hop on the scales almost daily but I'm going to not weigh myself til next Monday and see how it goes. I can't see me doing as well as this week. This week's massive loss was partly due to the gain the week before. I'm still hoping for 2lb to take me under 13.5st.

Today's menu was yummy!

B - weetabix (b) milk (a) sweetener
L - prawn (2) crabstick (4) mayo (1) pitta (b) banana and yoghurt
T - prawn (2) stir fry with blue dragon sauce (3)
snack - crisps (6.5) choc mousse (3)
total - 21.5

Oops - again, slightly over. I had a bit of a bad day and drove past the chip shop and was craving chips (in the past I'd have given into the craving, using the bad day as an excuse). Today I decided that a packet of crisps would get rid of the craving - hence going over. I think it was better than getting fish and chips for tea.

I'm now 9 syns over for the week. I'll see what I can pull back from that tomorrow. Even if I don't manage it all - 9 syns is 180 calories which over the course of a week is nothing so I'm not going to beat myself up over it!

you do right not to hon :)

how about slimming world free chips or wedges with loads of salt and vinegar!! mmmm :D

abz xx

Abz - I would have tried it but I wanted something immediately so it was either crisps or chippy chips.

Today I've stuck to my 15.
B - weetabix (6) milk (a) banana
L - ham (2.5) cheese (a) mayo (1) pitta (b) banana
T - chicken (b) and mixed bean casserole with pasta
snack - 2 choc mousses (6)
syn total - 15 :D

BBQ tomorrow, I've got it all planned. Hopefully I'll stick to it.

Well yesterday went well at BBQ - I even managed to say no to some cake as I hadn't planned it and had choc mousse at home as I could syn that.

B - omelette with ham (1) and cheese (0.5a)
L - BBQ - 3 bread buns (b)(b)(6) 2 meat free burgers (1) 2 quorn chicken burgers (3) mayo (1.5) cheese (1.5a) boiled egg, salad
T - cheesy (3) bean pasta
snack - 2 lf choc mousse (6)
syn total - 21.5

Today I'm only planning on having 1 syn so I'm going to end up 1.5 syns over for the week which is nothing! :D I'm getting really worried about weighing tomorrow as normally I'm on the scales all week and haven't weighed at all this week so have no idea whether the scales will be kind!

I put 1lb on and I'm gutted! I have no idea why, I stuck to it all week. Normally I take a gain on the chin because I'm expecting it and deserve it but this week I haven't deserved to put on! :(

Don't let it get you down - you had a really good loss last week! Sometimes bodies just do their own thing for no reason, I'm sure next week will be better :D

is your totm due? i've had some ups and downs this week but managed to finish a couple of lbs down, only to gain one back this morning. keep it up babes. it will just be water retention. you've been so good!!

abz xx

Oh well, last week's 1lb gain was nothing compared to 3lb this week.

It was a bit of a nightmare week - I've not been well and not sleeping, eventually went to doctors to discover that I have asthma so have an inhaler now - which gave me really bad shakes for the first couple of days. Unsurprisingly I didn't manage to do much cooking and hubby's Nanna's been in hospital so he's been visiting her and grabbing a pizza when he got in at 9:30ish at night.

It was my birthday on Friday and I always knew that this weekend would be off plan. Went to Red Hot Buffet on Friday and ate far too much. Then Saturday was my party and I had cupcakes, doritos and dip and burger & chips from the take-away and several glasses of sangria. As I don't normally drink Sunday was spent with a bit of a hangover. I didn't do anything all day except slob in front of the tv. We had Chinese take-away for tea and I also finished off the doritos from the night before and had some of my birthday choccies. At least I didn't go to McDonalds on Sunday - that used to be my hangover food. I haven't had a McDonalds at all this year so I guess I've done one thing right this weekend.

Anyway - after all of that the 3lb gain is totally understandable, although I was hoping to get away with 2lb.

^^^ I've drawn a line under it! ^^^

This week is all planned until Friday. I'm going home for the weekend for Father's day, but my Mum & Dad are good at having low syn stuff in the house for me. We might go out for a meal on Sunday - not sure yet but I'll save some syns.

I also got Zumba for the Kinect for my birthday - I think I'll do some of that now - I'm not due in work til 12:30 - I'm technically on study time at the moment but not done any studying yet oops! I'm hoping that a lot of exercise and sticking between 5-10 syns a day will mean that I can have a bit of a buffer at home if I need it.

We're planning on going to Barcelona in 12 weeks. An average of 1.5lb per week will get me to 12st8 so that's my mini target. I don't see why I shouldn't manage to lose every week, especially if I exercise. I finish placement at the end of July so can do even more exercise at that point.

Well I've just done half an hour of Zumba. Still on the tutorials and sweating like a pig so it must be doing me some good. Hopefully I'll stick at it - there's a lot of achievements to unlock which often keeps me on-track! I think another shower before work is in order!

Back