helzzz's diary - 59.5lb lost, 15.5 to go!

Well day 4 was also 100 (went over by 1.5 syns but had left over syns from Mon and Tue that more than covered it). I found it a lot harder yesterday - after work I really fancied something like a big mayonnaise filled sandwich but couldn't (especially as I had chocolates during the day).

I'm slowly recovering from couch 2 5k. I think I'll swim tonight and run again tomorrow.

Yesterday's food:
Breakfast: weetabix (b), milk (a) and a banana
Lunch: Jacket potato with beans and velvet crunch (4)
Dinner: ham (b) and pea tagliatelle with cheese (a)
Snack: 5 chocolates (12.5)

I'm feeling very proud of myself at the moment. Hopefully that's enough to keep me going til the end of the week and then a good loss will be enough to keep me going after that.

I'm thinking of getting a hair cut on Saturday - wonder how much hair weights lol!

Well I lost 2lb last week. Feeling very proud of myself.

This week I'd like to at least STS. It was graduation yesterday and although I was better than I could have been I did go out for a celebratory meal and choose what I fancied. (however apart from the meal I only had an omelette and a scone so it's not like I was a big pig) I'm also off to Newcastle on Friday but thinking of going after tea so I can be a bit healthier and then I only have to get through Saturday day and Sunday lunch. I might even take some weetabix with me so that I can have healthy breakfasts. I'm also going to save some syns over the next few days to have a buffer. I'd imagine we'll be having meals out but I've had my treat meal of the week so any other meals will be the healthiest one course on the menu and no chips!

I'm 13st exactly this week which is so tantalisingly close to the 12s (and my 3.5 stone loss sticker back) that I can't wait. I'd love it to be Monday but that may be a little optimistic.

Well, I've totally restarted. I'm going to classes again (started on Monday). Things hit a head when I weighed last week, then went to the loo then weighed again to see if I'd lost something and had put on 4lb in those 5 minutes. That's when I realised that maybe my scales aren't totally reliable! I also have been steadily putting on weight for the last month rather than losing.

Well I persuaded my friend to rejoin with me and we went to a lovely new class with a consultant who has endless positivity and who has already been texting this week to see how I'm doing which is far more than my previous leader ever did. Weigh in came and I was 2 lb heavier than when I started weight watchers 6 years ago! :( I guess the positive is that 6 years ago I was totally depressed with my body and although I'm not happy with my body it doesn't make me totally miserable (well not most of the time). Onwards and downwards though - hoping to lose at least 2 lb this week to give me a good start. It's been tough - fridge freezer broke a fortnight ago and the new one isn't arriving til 24th August so we've been surviving with a tiny beer fridge, not helpful for storing lots of healthy foods to snack on! I also went to a wedding yesterday, although I was really good and resisted lots of things (including cake) and used 36.5 syns for the day - I think that's pretty good really and am easily able to make that up. I also have my cousin's 18th on Saturday. This will involve a BBQ but thinking I can be healthy all day and save syns and healthy extras for it. I've also persuaded my Mum that she doesn't need to buy an unhealthy dessert for after Sunday lunch this week, instead we're having bananas and ice-cream (or just bananas for me if I don't have any syns left)!

I know I've said this many times before but I really do feel back on track again and honestly think that class is going to help.

Can't believe how long it's been since I came on minimins. I've been going to class since August and sticking to the plan better than I ever have. Have had 2 gains (one with no kitchen and one after my conference), and the rest have been losses apart from last week which was a STS for no identifiable reason except that I was feeling really bloated. The weight loss is going really slowly though - slower than ever, but I'm really proud of myself in terms of how on plan I have been. Since we got back from holiday in September I've only had 1 take away and any meals out have been planned with friends as opposed to "I can't be bothered to cook, let's go out". New job is making things much easier to cook meals in terms of working 9-5, although I have had quite a lot of days where I've worked an hour or two over I'm still back in time to cook. I've also massively upped the super free.

I've just been reading through my diary - can't believe how many re-starts I've had, although this time really feels like it's for good, I've been totally on plan for 2 months now which is incredible for me. I'm also looking at my weeks where I had higher weight losses and they do seem to be exercise related so I need to get back on with that and will hopefully boost my losses. I'm hoping to be in the 12s for Christmas and still be there in new year, which is slightly depressing as that was my target for last Christmas too however I am aware that my scales at home weight half a stone lighter than at class so at least I know that I've lost half a stone this Christmas.

Off to the in-laws for lunch and a meal out today. I've made up some pasta n sauce with super free veg for lunch to take with me. I'm a little apprehensive as I've not been able to plan this evening's meal as the website only has sample menus which isn't helpful for planning. I think I'll just have to be one of those annoying people who asks for sauce on the side etc. I do have 25 syns available for the meal and healthy extras so I should be ok.

Think I'll come back to my diary and start putting piccies of my meals on here too. I'm really enjoying trying new recipes at the moment so hopefully that will continue.

Here's to sticking to it this weekend and having a loss on Monday.

Well I lost 1.5 lb again and finally got my half stone award! :D I've also got my BMI down to below 30 so I'm no longer obese!!!!!

This week I'm going to wagamamas and synned my meal as 23.5 syns - I won't have starters or pudding and will have 5 syns less on two days to make up for it so that's easily achievable. I'm struggling with time of the month pains and a migraine today so haven't done any exercise this week yet - hopefully will be feeling better tomorrow.

I've got 5 more WIs til Christmas. I'm aiming to lose 7lb by then so that I have a buffer and am still below 13 stone come January - fingers crossed.

Well I only lost half a pound last week - had a take away and a meal out!

This week was my niece's birthday and we spent the weekend with them. This included a meal out and a kiddies birthday party. I chose the best I could when we were out and saved some syns, however I did have to have some death by chocolate birthday cake and also the sweet and sour that my brother's fiance made was not the most slimming world friendly!

All in all I'd love a stay the same but expect a small gain. Wish me luck tonight!

I am rubbish at keeping up with this diary!!

I'm feeling good about things at the moment. I lost 0.5lb over Christmas and anther 0.5lb over new year. Last year I put 4lb on over the same period so I'm pretty pleased with that.

I'm totally on it still, I've never stuck to it for this long before. I'm actually learning to fit SW into my life in a way I never did before - I go out for meals and make healthier choices, I haven't had a McDonalds / KFC etc in years. I'm getting much more into my cooking. It really feels like this is it now.

I have 2 stone half a pound to go. I got into the 12 stones this week which was AMAZING! I know I managed it at home last year, but that was on scales that are 6-7lb lighter than SW scales so I probably haven't managed it recently. It also means my target of being in the 12s at the start of January was achieved! :D :D

It's my 30th in 5 months. I really want to be at target by then, 6lb a month would get me there - it'll be tough but fingers crossed. I know I have to start exercising more. Looking back through this diary, exercise has been the key when I've lost so I really need to start doing more. I went to the gym on Tuesday but then realised I'd left my trainers at home so I had to leave! :( Still proud of myself for even trying to go, hopefully I can continue with that motivation. I did loads of cleaning yesterday for 2 hours so I'm counting that as body magic!

This week coming should be ok. I'm going out for a leaving lunch with work people on Friday and then drinks on Saturday. Since I don't drink, Sat will be fine, just have to make healthier choices when we go out for the meal.

Oh - and one major achievement! I no longer hate looking in the mirror. I don't love it either, but I am able to be happy ish about how I look and have even been shopping for new clothes which is making me feel good about things. I really feel like I'm on the final stretch right now and I will be thin and thirty! :D

Here's to a good week.

you've done fantastically well babes. you look cracking (as my hubby pointed out last night) and you are well on your way :D

i have also found that this time around things seem to be falling into place far more easily :) being built into life more easily.

my 30th, alas, is far too close for me to be thin by it. but i will be thin and 30 also. i will not hit 31 and be fat. i'm sure i say this every year about the next year, but i'm there with you for good. we have good targets and they are achievable.

abz xx

Just come on and updated my statistics - I tend to use my phone to access minimins and can only really read posts so I've been awful at writing on here.

I just had to do a post to mark the fact that I have lost exactly 25% of my starting weight - I'm really happy with that amount, obviously still want to lose more.

I'm still plodding along, I still would love to get to target by my 30th although that is now in 12 weeks and I have 17.5lbs to lose. I've lost 1lb a week for the last two weeks which is really good as I only lost 0.5 for the three weeks before that despite being totally on it. I've now started eating more in the last two weeks and it seems to have made a difference, have also been trying to have syns as part of my meals rather than snacking.

It's also 6 months since I went back to class. In that time I have lost 1st5.5lbs, depressingly slow, but I know that I can eat this way for life so I guess this is the best way. It had got to the point were me and consultant were talking about fast forward, however I don't really want to start depriving myself unless I really have to.

Anyway, I'd better go and cook tea. It's veggie burgers and oven chips tonight with onion rings and all within my syns! :D

Just had to post that I fitted into my size 12 "super skinny jeans"! I'm mega excited, especially since I am still over a stone above target and have managed to get into the jeans that I squeezed into at target last time.

I've also signed up to run a 5k cancer research race for life in July. I'm a rubbish runner but I *WILL* run the whole way through the race. Starting training again tomorrow - off to the gym and doing couch 2 5k.

Went to the gym today and re-started couch 2 5k. Was feeling so good on my first run that I decided to skip straight to week 2 and managed it! :D Thinking about it I've lost nearly 2 stone since I last tried to go running and it feels so much easier now than it used to (I was still dying on my last run mind you).

hey you. congratulations on the jeans. that's awesome. you're doing so well :D

i really miss going to group :( and now they have to operate on me again it is probably going to be even longer before i can come back given i have been restricted to mush. mush for months i think.

keep at it. you'll be at target before i get back :D

abz xx

Back