HERBALIFE - ANYONE DOING IT ??

Brill thanks good luck with lighter life x

Where have you gone speckykaren im waiting to hear your weight loss xx

oh yea lol mine is 6 pounds yay

Hello everyone! I did Herbalife a year or so ago and at first did great - I lost a stone & 2 dress sizes in 4 months! Then Christmas came and I got used to chocolate again. When I went back on plan, I wasn't doing it 100% and my weight stayed the same. I had convinced myself that it wasn't my cheating that was doing it, but the Herbalife that wasn't working for me! So I came off. Unfortunately I went straight back to all my bad eating habits I'd had before doing Herbalife and a year later I have put all the weight back on, plus a stone more!! Now I have 4+ stone to lose and I'm back to a size 18! I have decided that in a couple of weeks (after my birthday), I'm going to go back on Herbalife again, but this time I'm going to do it properly. I know it works if you do it right (take all 3 vitamin pills every day, as they help curb the cravings; and drink at least a litre (2 if you can) of water a day), and I know what happens when you cheat. So I feel really determined to do it this time. And WHEN I reach my ideal weight and I can come off the Herbalife, I'll do it gradually and only eat healthy foods, so hopefully I won't put it all back on again!
I was reading all the other forum blogs and wondered how ksmiuk and speckykaren are doing. Does anyone know?
Good luck AlwaysOnADiet and to answer KayGillx's question - yes, you replace your breakfast and lunch with shakes, then eat a healthy tea. But unlike SlimFast, the shakes are mixed with protein powder and this helps to keep you full - together with the water you need to drink. Be prepared to pee every half an hour for the first couple of weeks, but your bladder does get used to the water intake and it settles down then!!

Here goes....

Right here goes - I'm starting Herbalife again on 8th May, the day after my birthday. I've done a tracker thingy, so lets hope this works

<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wjgax0g/">

New!

Hi,

I started Herbalife today - feel okay so far! If anyone has any tips it would be good.

x

Back