Herbalife Diary

2 meals of shakes plus 2 snacks, and one healthy meal :)

easy to stick too, i add more protein in my shakes though.
still eat naughty foods but i try not to stuff my face with them ;)

cant edit for some reason :/

theres a few herbalife reps in preston, i know of 2 and one in leyland

just got my protein bars delivered to my house now, ouch dont go outside with no shoes on. hurts alot. x

well.

second time now, ive said ill do a marathon.
this time i will do it, its in december and a flat easy route.

backed out of my april marathon as i wasnt ready for it, was too soon but ill have done 9 running half marathons before december. i always feel like i can carry on after ive finished them... so sod it ill do a marathon. a full 26.2 mile run, it will be tough and ill be crapping myself with nerves but its been on my mind ever since april the 7th. i trained for a marathon, got scared and backed out. even did up to 20 miles in one run.....

so marathon plans are
one in december
two in april (begining and end!)

reckon i can finish it in 4hrs 30mins if i put in the effort, for a first time that would be amazing!

well.

second time now, ive said ill do a marathon.
this time i will do it, its in december and a flat easy route.

backed out of my april marathon as i wasnt ready for it, was too soon but ill have done 9 running half marathons before december. i always feel like i can carry on after ive finished them... so sod it ill do a marathon. a full 26.2 mile run, it will be tough and ill be crapping myself with nerves but its been on my mind ever since april the 7th. i trained for a marathon, got scared and backed out. even did up to 20 miles in one run.....

so marathon plans are
one in december
two in april (begining and end!)

reckon i can finish it in 4hrs 30mins if i put in the effort, for a first time that would be amazing!

You can do it this time :)

I hope so, this ones weather dependant though.
They have canceled them due to bad conditions and since thus is in December chanches are it could be snowy or icy.
I hope not. I'll be mad if I train my butt off And it's canceled at last minute :(

afternoon :)

todays gone well yay
morning cardio:
body step and body combat

Breakfast: toffee apple shake and peanut protein bar
lunch: quorn peppered steak and boiled rice

afternoon cardio/weights:
spinning and body pump - upped my squat (22kg), back and chest weight (15kg). might up tricep weight next week to 17kg.

tea: quorn peppered steak and green beans, followed by peanut protein bar

body is acheing already from pump, triceps and legs are stiff.
hoping to get back to lifting 25kg on the pump squats, can do 60kg on the squat rack in the gym but i dont need to lift that over my head!

Respect! The only exercise I do at the moment is walking back and forth to work. Fast paced 25mins each way.

triceps are so sore today, my upper back aches at the slightest move.... yay. still want to do 17kg on my triceps, heavy for an arm weight and seems to be a weight only the guys will go for :S alot of the women have been going longer than me to the classes and they still stick to little warm up weights.
soon as im back to 25kg on squats, 17kg on triceps and 12kg on biceps ill be happy.
when i could use those weights i was heavier though, think that could have made it easier for me?

booked that marathon in 2014.

yesssssssss.
doing a new running playlist and its incredibly cheesey

ive been struggling lately, struggling to eat, sleep, focus....

feels wrong to say this, it makes it real. my nan died on friday the 24th may. ive struggled eating anything and as a result my weights dropped by 5/6lbs, still cant sleep properly but im starting to eat again now.
been doing alot of gym classes since saturday, 13 to be exact plus two runs.

Oh no. I was about to ask how you were doing as well. I'm so sorry to hear about your nan *hug*
I'm glad you've started eating again and soon sleep will get better too. Everyone has a different way of coping with things, looks like yours is gym classes. Just don't overdo it and injure yourself or something x

while any loss is good, when its stress related its never good.

managed to fall asleep at work today luckily on my lunch break but that meant no food again, still managed a decent run and 2 gym classes though.
trying to get used to sleeping at night not daytime and its hard work :( x

while any loss is good, when its stress related its never good.

managed to fall asleep at work today luckily on my lunch break but that meant no food again, still managed a decent run and 2 gym classes though.
trying to get used to sleeping at night not daytime and its hard work :( x

My thoughts are with you, look after yourself xx

So sorry to hear about your Nan Gina, thinking of you! Look after yourself and try and eat a little, no food and too much exercise isn't good for your body. We are all here for support xxx

Hi, I'm going to try herbalife for a bit, I'm fed up letting food decisions rule my life.

Subscribing to your thread.

thanks everyone :)

my appetite has shrunk alot, got a chippy tea and could barely eat 1/4 of it without getting that way too full feeling.

Hope you're feeling a bit better x

yeah feeling better today thanks :)

did the St Cathrine's moonlight walk last night, the half marathon, took 3 hours 31 minutes to walk it.

Im also switching around my diet, rather than just herbalife im doing alternating between protein shakes. I cant stick to the same foods all the time but I found a protein shake I like. did cost me £75 for the tub but its 2kg and 40 servings. 40g protein and 2.2g carbs per shake made with milk. quite nice and creamy tasting too! blends easily in my shaker, just a pain to carry it home!

Back