Here for help

coxy6994

Hi I've been trying to lose weight for about four years now. I need to lose about 2 stone (28pounds) and I just can't!! I've tried it all! Atkins, slimming world, eating less and going to the gym 4-5times a week, and I've just finished a week on herbalife. Nothing has worked and I'm desperate!! I don't eat that much to start with and lately my motivation has taken such a beating that I haven't felt like exercising for the past three weeks or so, but I don't feel like it was working anyway even when I was doing about 2-3gym classes a week and stuff at home too. I just feel like nothing at all is working and I'm suffering psychologically!!!
I'm going to try the 5:2 diet next because I've only heard good things about it, but then again I'd only heard good things about all the other things I've tried.....*sigh*
Ok well, that's where I'm at right now.

If you've tried everything and simply can't lose weight, you've either hit a weight-loss plateau or there are probably other underlying issues.
A weight-loss plateau occurs when you no longer lose weight despite continuing with your exercise and healthy-eating habits. Being stuck at a weight-loss plateau eventually happens to everyone who is trying to lose weight.
In the second scenario, it would be wise to check in with your medical provider to see if any underlying issues are at play i.e. slow thyroid, hormonal disorders, or certain medications. If this is the case you may have trouble losing weight.

hello ...I no its a struggle but keep going don't give up ...I started on celebrity slim yesterday and have 4 stone to loose and also enrolled at the gym ...I hope all goes well
good luck ..let me know how it goes..keep positive :talk017:

Back