ProPoints Here for the last time!

Oh yum are they similar to the gem things

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Lozzie! Options Vanilla? That's one I haven't had! I thought I'd tried them all and I haven't, gutted.com! How has your Thursday been? X

Hey Lozzie! Options Vanilla? That's one I haven't had! I thought I'd tried them all and I haven't, gutted.com! How has your Thursday been? X

Ah the vanilla is really nice x
That and caramel are my top two x

Me and my bf sit down most nights and have a hot choc each x it's what I now look forward to x

I have had a busy day, and then went swimming this evening x so lovely swimming x all refreshed from it

Thursday 17th October 2013

Weetabix 3pp
Milk 2pp

Half can of minestrone soup 3pp
2 medium bread 5pp
Crisps 2pp
Orange and banana

Chicken breast 5pp
Pitta 6pp
Yoghurt and mint sauce 1pp ???
Chips 5pp

Options 1pp

Swimming half hour 3pp

33/33

Ah the vanilla is really nice x
That and caramel are my top two x

Me and my bf sit down most nights and have a hot choc each x it's what I now look forward to x

I have had a busy day, and then went swimming this evening x so lovely swimming x all refreshed from it

Swimming sounds lovely :) Ive been buying the Options Sachets but gonna buy a Jar today as you get equivalent to 20 Cups for £2 whereas you only get 8 Cups for £2 with the Sachet. So skint this week I have to make this change! X Gotta pick THE flavour tho! X

Thursday 17th October 2013

Weetabix 3pp
Milk 2pp

Half can of minestrone soup 3pp
2 medium bread 5pp
Crisps 2pp
Orange and banana

Chicken breast 5pp
Pitta 6pp
Yoghurt and mint sauce 1pp ???
Chips 5pp

Options 1pp

Swimming half hour 3pp

33/33

Another Fab Day :) 1pp for Yog and Mint sounds fine as Mint is pretty much 0pp! X Did u make your own kebabs? X

Sounds like the more sensible option for the options!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Swimming sounds lovely :) Ive been buying the Options Sachets but gonna buy a Jar today as you get equivalent to 20 Cups for £2 whereas you only get 8 Cups for £2 with the Sachet. So skint this week I have to make this change! X Gotta pick THE flavour tho! X Another Fab Day :) 1pp for Yog and Mint sounds fine as Mint is pretty much 0pp! X Did u make your own kebabs? X

I love swimming x it's so refreshing and over in 30/40 mins x
Where have you seen them for £2 as I need to do that really as both me and the bf have one each night x
Cool I did do a search on the sauce but nothing came up x
No got one from the shop x :/ x would you agree with the points again x

I love swimming x it's so refreshing and over in 30/40 mins x
Where have you seen them for £2 as I need to do that really as both me and the bf have one each night x
Cool I did do a search on the sauce but nothing came up x
No got one from the shop x :/ x would you agree with the points again x

Your PP sounds fine for a Kebab Shop, you won't get many Chips for 5pp tho? Only 75g? Options are £2 a Jar in Asda and Sainsburys, our Asda had Normal, White, Mint and Hazelnut so I went with Mint as that's the one I won't mind drinking 20 Cups of lol. X Id probably say 50g of Y&M for 5pp to be on safe side? X

The chips were the left over of my daughters x I had about 5 lol x and the Y&M was probably teaspoon x
You recon that's ok x

The chips were the left over of my daughters x I had about 5 lol x and the Y&M was probably teaspoon x
You recon that's ok x

You didn't have your own portion? How good are you! And I'm sure that would be 0pp for the Y&M. X

Friday 18th October weigh in Eve x

Sugar puffs 3pp
Milk 2pp

Subway salad 0pp
Sweet corn 1pp
Patty 4pp
Mayo 2pp

Chomp mini 2pp

Quorn chilli 6pp
Rice 4pp
Tortilla chips 6pp

30/33

Nope x and she didn't either she hAd her dads left overs and then I had her left overs x

That's the ultimate in Money Saving AND Portion Control! Love It! X

Friday 18th October weigh in Eve x

Sugar puffs 3pp
Milk 2pp

Subway salad 0pp
Sweet corn 1pp
Patty 4pp
Mayo 2pp

Chomp mini 2pp

Quorn chilli 6pp
Rice 4pp
Tortilla chips 6pp

30/33

Yey for Subway Salad :) Did you make your Chilli? I never think to have Tortilla Chips with mine but I reckon it bulks it out nicely? X

That's the ultimate in Money Saving AND Portion Control! Love It! X Yey for Subway Salad :) Did you make your Chilli? I never think to have Tortilla Chips with mine but I reckon it bulks it out nicely? X

Yea always do x but used quorn for the first time and it saved so many pp and was no different x

Hi ladies x

Today I felt nervous x as I don't know how much I weigh I was so scared I'd put in weight x

But....... I lost 1 and half x yeaaaaaa x

9lb in two weeks x

Hi ladies x

Today I felt nervous x as I don't know how much I weigh I was so scared I'd put in weight x

But....... I lost 1 and half x yeaaaaaa x

9lb in two weeks x

Brilliant well done xx

OMG Well Done Lozzie! 1.5lb is FAB! Proud of you Sweetie!!! Glad u enjoyed Quorn Chilli, Ive got Veggie Chilli in my Freezer for another night.x

Back