Here goes 10 stone to lose

blueale21

Well after thinking about it over and over again ive done it. I started the LT today. I have got soo much to lose so hopefully will be able to fit into this diet, I really am gonna give it my best shot off now to make tea for the family lets test this willpower

Good luck,i am trying to loose 8 stones so i will keep an eye on you to see how you do.

Were all here with you honey :)

I've got about 8st to lose :) and I'm 1st down already in just 3 weeks ;) you can do this x x x

I'm also going for 8 stone, just over 6 and a half off so far, this diet is hard at times i won't lie but my goodness its worth it. This forum is brilliant for support, encouragement and the odd virtual kicking when needed, you have come to the right place, welcome and good luck x

Hi there

Welcome...first few days are hard but once you get a good results on your first weight inn the weeks seem to go quickly

Hi hun, this works even though its hard at times... so keep coming on here everyday, dont miss or you may become complacent.... believe me this forum is everything.... good luck chick, not that you`ll need it I`m sure L xx

Thanks guys it really does make a differance knowing your not alone I thought I was on my own having all that to lose but here goes, and i made the families tea without flinching did catch myself tying the babys food temp on my lip though so I quickly wiped it off before I got a taste for it, Tried the chicken soup tonight and well I hope my taste buds go numb soon lol see you all tommorow xxx

Well after thinking about it over and over again ive done it. I started the LT today. I have got soo much to lose so hopefully will be able to fit into this diet, I really am gonna give it my best shot off now to make tea for the family lets test this willpower

Best of luck!
I started LipoTrim 3 days ago, I've been cooking for my fiancé too....Not the easiest thing to do with you're on a TFR diet! The smells of dinner cooking really tested my will power, when I saw him tuck in I just told myself 'moment on the lips....Lifetime on the hips!'

good luck hun... i hope you get a really good start! and hopefully settle into this diet well, its sometimes hard but as everyone has said soooo worth it xx

its important to have them hun i would try to have another... make a chocolate one with a little water and have a mousse instead xx

Quick question what happens if u miss a shake ive only had 2 today and cant face anything else after that chicken soup

Make sure you take all 3 hun - its important! Is the chicken soup horrible? I only got strawberry and chocolate shakes this time. Would like to try the chicken soup though, what with the weather getting colder, it would be nice to have something warm other than black tea/coffee... I'm not too keen on the starwberry shake, like the chocolate though...Has anyone tried the flapjacks?

went for a sneaky weigh in at boots....Lost 2.5lbs in 3days! ..Well, this is my 3rd day! xx

I tried the strawberry today wasnt too keen but managed it tgen tried the chicken soup and was like a little kid taking medicine holding my nose but i got it down and i thought if i could get over that hurdle on the first fay without caving.i could be on to a winning streak the pharmasist said to me the soup was a bit like marmite not the taste but the fact u either love ot or hate it. I have read people warming the shakes and adding coffee to the vanilla one maybe worth a try does the chocolate taste better then x

Guys the chicken soup gets better I really like it and I really wasn't keen at first xx

lauriel said:
Best of luck!
I started LipoTrim 3 days ago, I've been cooking for my fiancé too....Not the easiest thing to do with you're on a TFR diet! The smells of dinner cooking really tested my will power, when I saw him tuck in I just told myself 'moment on the lips....Lifetime on the hips!'

I went of for a bath while he ate tea that helped loads now the bugger just waved a sausage sandwich infront of me he clearly dosent understand so ive come to bed now good job ive got u lot that understand x

I tried the strawberry today wasnt too keen but managed it tgen tried the chicken soup and was like a little kid taking medicine holding my nose but i got it down and i thought if i could get over that hurdle on the first fay without caving.i could be on to a winning streak the pharmasist said to me the soup was a bit like marmite not the taste but the fact u either love ot or hate it. I have read people warming the shakes and adding coffee to the vanilla one maybe worth a try does the chocolate taste better then x

awwhhh bloody hell, nothing worse than being on a TFR plan and you don't like half of the supplements!!
The Chocolate shake is nice, I like it. I think on my next lot of shakes I'll get all chocolate. I am a cake maker by trade and so Im not keen on trying vanilla - I am surrounded by it on a daily basis!! Even the smell sickens me now lol.. Adding coffee to the vanilla shake sounds like a good idea - I'll have a word with the pharmacist on Saturday, see if I'll be able to give that a go ..I like coffee :)
I'll get one soup to try, that way if Im not keen I'll not have to have it again xx

Guys the chicken soup gets better I really like it and I really wasn't keen at first xx

I'll get one chicken soup in with my next lot of shakes and give it a go :) xx

Back