Here goes....time to get my groove back!

Thanks ladies. I had him back at the vets today. I'll come back on later with an update xx

Sorry I've not been back to update as I said I would. Got on okay at the vets, she said she doesn't think he's ready to go yet but it won't be long and that I'll somehow know when the time is right. I've just been really down and crying a lot so not got much to say I'm afraid. :-(

I've been sticking to the plan though in the main. Although I had the munches last night and had about 22 syns after I'd added them up and have ended up having 20 today as I dropped my whole lunch on the floor in work when I took it out the microwave so ended up using 6 syns on toast and 4 on butter. Then I had a chicken chow mein after work. But I'm doing better than I normally do when I'm down so I'm not going to give myself a hard time over it.

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Last edited:
Much love from Nate and I. You just spend your time with pup.

Thank you lovelies. xx

Thats good u got little more time. Cherish it & well done on keepin 2 plan xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Thank you Alycyn, although I didn't sleep well lastnight for worrying about him and I woke up thinking it may be time to say goodbye to him :cry: My hubby had him at my mil's yesterday and she told him that she couldn't bear to look at Felix now as he has so much sadness in his eyes and that he just wasn't the same dog anymore. I'm going to see how he is over the next few days and if he's just the same then i'm going to speak to the vet :sigh2:

Thank you Sally. I've made an appointment tomorrow at ten and will be saying goodbye to my old boy then. I'm so sad :(

Hi Toots

Its a horrible time but just remember all the good times and you are doing the best thing for him. Thinking of you, not much else can be said to ease what you are feeling at this time but thoughts are with you. Stay strong for him xxx

Thank you all,

I said goodbye to my brave boy this morning. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. It was very peaceful and I know he didn't suffer. I just wish someone could take the pain away from me as I hope I have done for him :cry: :cry:

Thanks Fran. It feels like someone has ripped my heart out. My poor other dog, Felix's brother looks so sad and forlorn. He'll be wondering where his brother is.
:cry:

Back