Here Goes...

The Fox

After being on and off LT for the last couple of weeks. Today is the day that I really feel ready to not get off until I reach my goal.
I know its going to be tough at times, but now feel mentally ready to cope with the tougher times.

Wish me luck peeps :D

Sure I'll be around for a while to help others on their quests.
Together we can do it!!

Good luck!!! Well done for making the decision.!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for the support guys.
I'm at the end of my second day now, light headache tonight. But really focused on succeeding this time.
When does it get easier? Its kind of weird; I don't want to eat, don't really feel hungry *as such*, just a bit weird like something is missing...

I remember that out of body kind of feeling. good luck you can do it!!

Great attitude! You'll be fine, but I suggest hanging out in the 100% LT forum right now.

All the best with it

Jon

Thanks guys, I am really finding it easy this time. And a little boost today with having dropped 10lb already! I realise that this must be just water, but really motivational none the less.

Excellent fox! Keep at it! Stick to it 100%, sip that water throughout the day (it really is the key, and your new best friend) and those 55lbs will be gone in a matter of weeks.

Well done on making the start. Try and keep busy this week as it is sooooo tempting to pick when you are around food. Once you get a week or two behind you, the difference will be there for all to see.
Keep up your water intake. Keep bottles with you at all times and keep sipping as it really helps with the hunger and the boredom. Try and drink between 3-4 ltrs a day.

Woohoo; 13.6lb gone in one week.
Is that a record? :D

Wow- that is amazing. Hopefully that lose will keep you motivated for the next few weeks. With LT I think it's so important to get in the right mind frame because lets face it , it's not always easy! Keep going :)

Back