ProPoints here goes.....

carlawhite

Hello there.:flirt2:

I'm an ex SW member and lost interest after nine months on the plan where I lost nearly a stone in weight.

Xmas was overall not too bad for me and i gained only a couple of pounds.

But back to it...i want to beat my mummy tummy and although i havent got masses of weight to lose I have always found that shredding weight takes a long time for me..

I'm 5ft 2.5, 28 and female so I will be on 26pp apparently.

My start weight is 9st 2.5 lbs and hope to firstly get under 9 and stay there and then hopefully i'd like to see 8st 7lbs and maintain that. With being such a shorty a couple of pounds really does make the difference and it piles on my mummy tummy and hips :(

Any suggestions are more than welcome :)

thanks

Carla
xx

Yesterdays Diary:

Breakfast
-----------
Banana 0pp
2 Coffees with semi milk -2pp

Dinner
--------
Sunday lunch which had
roasted chicken breast 160g - 2pp
Paxo stuffing - 1pp
Yorkshire pud - 1pp
Gravy - 4pp
Various veg 0pp
Potatoes x 200g - 4pp
Pigs in blankets x 2 - guess... 4pp?? (tescos finest)
diet iron brew - 0pp

Tea
-----
Chicken breast 80g - 1pp
2 wholemeal bread - 3pp
light marg - 1pp
2 pints of water with no added sugar cordial

Snacks
---------
2 x satsumas -0pp
1 ferrero rocher - 2pp

Total Used 25/26

Last edited:
Todays diary

Breakfast
-----------
2 weetabix with milk - 3pp + 2pp
coffee x 2

Dinner
--------
2 ww petit pain - 6pp
2 hotdog sausages -3pp
dollop of ketchup - 1pp

Tea
----
planning to have
ww lasagne - 7pp
new potatoes - 2pp
veg - 0pp

snacks
--------
Banana

Daily used 24/26

may treat myself to a ferrero rocher with last 2pp- be rude not to ;)

lol!!! seems only right :D

Im on 26 points as well so will be following your diary :) i had that diet coke chicken other people had mentioned on here. Was lush and only pp for the chicken :)

thankyou girls!!

just had tea and dammit ending up using my 2pp for peas and a a 3rd new potatoe :(

see how evening goes but doubt i can go without a snack.....

nice idea hun

i ended up opening a box of maltesers :eek: but only had 6 which weighed 14g - now how wud i point that??

carlawhite said:
nice idea hun

i ended up opening a box of maltesers :eek: but only had 6 which weighed 14g - now how wud i point that??

I'd maybe put it in as a funsize pack?!? :)

is that 3pp?

Today

semi skimmed milk for hot drinks - 2pp
1 tsp sugar - 1pp

BReakfast
1 slice of bread and light marg - 2pp

Dinner
2 slices of bread with light marg - 4pp
80g chicken breast - 1pp
stuffing - 1pp

arrrgghhhh fed up today really wanna takeway and some wine :(

:( oh no!!! I get like that when iv had a **** day! Imagine how much worse you'll feel if you do tho hun x

thanks tano.

I was having a great day, I took my daughter to her first playgroup in our new village,then after we went to my sisters where she continually tried to hit and pinch her cousin, i felt like pulling my hair out!!! Ambers not even 2 abd shes terrorising 4 year olds!!

I beat my temptation and had enchiladas (2 of) pointed at 14 points :) high but better than what i was gonna have!!

carlawhite said:
thanks tano.

I was having a great day, I took my daughter to her first playgroup in our new village,then after we went to my sisters where she continually tried to hit and pinch her cousin, i felt like pulling my hair out!!! Ambers not even 2 abd shes terrorising 4 year olds!!

I beat my temptation and had enchiladas (2 of) pointed at 14 points :) high but better than what i was gonna have!!

Ahhhh bless! My nephew is the same, a right terror and my sister feels at breaking point at times! Well done on resisting, here's to a fab tomorrow x

Aww ya so lovely thankyou!! xx

Today

Breakfast - 30g cornflakes - 3pp

milk - 2pp

Dinner - 2 egg omellette with spring onions,chopped tomatoes and slice of bacon - 5pp
slice of bread and light marg - 2pp
Snacks - banana and satsuma
quavers- 2pp

Tonight were off to Prezzo for italian. I am planning on no alcohol only diet coke with Spag bol which i've used division of calories calculation and works out at 12pp. No starter.

I have a really fuzzy head today, like a migraines on its way, I usually have one per month which someone said could be related to monthlies...

I could'nt help but weigh myself this morning as this is my 5th day on plan and official weigh in day is saturday morning. Was good news :) 1lb loss...hope it sts or lose a bit more by saturday... watch this space :)

Total 26/26

Last edited:
Back