ProPoints here goes.....

here to follow.:)

hi carla,i looked into the jacket potato pp,and im completely lost! lol. some threads say 4,others say 8,so i have absolubtly no idea. :confused:. xx

kimbo1984 said:
hi carla,i looked into the jacket potato pp,and im completely lost! lol. some threads say 4,others say 8,so i have absolubtly no idea. :confused:. xx

I might not be much help on this...but the way that I understand it potato is 2 points per 100g before cooking. As an average medium jacket potato weighs about 400g grams before they're cooked they are pointed at around 8 points. If you weigh the potato after baking all the water has cooked out of them and they are lighter, many people make the mistake of weighing them then and then pointing them lower than they are! If I'm eating a potato out & its already cooked I usually guesstimate at around 8-10 points depending on size of potato.

New potatoes are much easier as they are the same weight before and after cooking so their points don't change! :)

Hope that helps! x x

yes so kimbo unless you had teeny jackets pots i'd say theyabout 8, sorry to be the bearer of bad news lol

Had an absolutely awful night last night with indigestion/wind....

I remember dreaming about food and i woke a few times with pains and feeling sick. Very strange night.

Took some rennies during the night which eased it slightly but still bad when i woke up. Felt like i hadnt eaten forever...?!

Once I was up I had a banana and coffee, and rushed ojt the house for playgroup.

Got back at half 11 and had 2 poachedeggs on toast to try and relieve this pain. :(

Hope you feel better soon. My 4 year old son is sitting on my lap with tummy pains as I type. Not nice.

Hope the eggs do the trick ;)

Hi

Yes feeling a bit better.

Today as mentioned earlier:

brekkie: banana
milk for coffees - 2pp
dinner: 2x poached eggs on ww bread with light marg -7pp
snacks: 1/2 apple. 1/2 clementine 0pp
crumpet with marg - 3pp
Tea:
small bap - 4pp
lamb grill - 5pp
cheese slice - 1pp
chips home made - 4pp

Daily total 26/26

Really happy about that :)

Yesterday is my night out and after pointing everything I am just shocked how much it all comes to :'(

brekkie: banana
dinner: 80g tuna (1pp) with 2 slices of bread n marg (4pp) with sweetcorn and mayo (2 pp)
snacks: banana and clementine
milk 2pp
evening: we went to a local restuarant and here is where it all went wrong:

sharing platter (3 v small chicken goujons each, 1 brie cube deep fried i guess in bread, nachos, filo prawn, stuffed soft cheese and pepper thing. Is pointing this as 10pp correct??

then i had 8oz fillet steak, home made chips deep fried, 2 tomatoes with melted cheese, little of dijon mustard and onions.
pointing this as 25pp

2 glasses of 175ml red wine - 8pp
2 brandys and diet cokes - 4pp

Beautiful meal, best steak house around this area.

daily 26/26
Weekly only 7 left!

Today

brekkie: bananna
dinner : ww pizza 6pp
milk allowance 2pp
snacks: clementine and apple
quavers 2pp

tea:

200g potatoes for roasters 4pp
beef slices 3pp
gravy 2pp
veg
yorkshire pud 1pp
ferrero rocher 2pp

total daily 20/26

Last edited:
Today

brekkie: bananna
dinner : ww pizza 6pp
milk allowance 2pp
snacks: clementine and apple
quavers 2pp

tea:

200g potatoes for roasters 4pp
beef slices 3pp
gravy 2pp
veg
yorkshire pud 1pp
ferrero rocher 2pp

total daily 20/26

tea looks yummy,its making me hungry! :D

it was lovely, i even poured myself a lovely glass of rioja but passed it over to my husband and didnt even have a swig! lol

Today

Brekkie: banana
milk - 2pp
Dinner: ww chilli beef pizza (gorgeous!!) 6pp
snacks: ww homemade muffin 1pp
clementine
Tea
spag bol made with 140g of cooked extra lean mince 6pp
100g of pasta 10pp

25/26pp

weigh in tomorrow morning!! eeeeek!!

Thanks
I lost 1lb and 3/4 !!!!! Im over the moon.

That brings me to 8 stone 13 3/4.

Cant update my stats with quarters tho lol!!

carlawhite said:
Thanks
I lost 1lb and 3/4 !!!!! Im over the moon.

That brings me to 8 stone 13 3/4.

Cant update my stats with quarters tho lol!!

Well done x

Here to follow and get some ideas, hope you don't mind :)

Back