Here I am again!

marah_rn said:
That sounds like a good plan. I am hoping to refeed by second week of december and back to TFR by january for another 4 weeks and hopefully i get to size 10 by then in time for my hols. Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Size 10 here we come ha

marah_rn said:
Sad to say, have to restart on monday. Not 100% this weekend

Oh no,what caused the relapse? Weekends are tough aren't they! In glad I work them lol.. well i bet u will still have lost weight! Just get straight back into it as soon as u can! Perhaps do a refeed and then just do the maintenance? X

Oh no,what caused the relapse? Weekends are tough aren't they! In glad I work them lol.. well i bet u will still have lost weight! Just get straight back into it as soon as u can! Perhaps do a refeed and then just do the maintenance? X

long story nataliej. I will be back tomorrow (with a revenge!!!!) I just have to start fresh and just keep it up. I have to stay more focus. At least I know what I am expecting now.... It would be tough again as I needed to start from scratch but I have to face the consequences of such actions. will keep you posted hun.

marah_rn said:
long story nataliej. I will be back tomorrow (with a revenge!!!!) I just have to start fresh and just keep it up. I have to stay more focus. At least I know what I am expecting now.... It would be tough again as I needed to start from scratch but I have to face the consequences of such actions. will keep you posted hun.

Aww best of luck marah! Hope it goes well for you!!!

Good luck ladies on your restart. You know this diet works as long as you stick to the rules. It is incredibly hard but unfortunately we have ended up needing this drastic action so keep focused, keep logging in and get yourself a hot water bottle because it's going to be one of your best friends when the feeling freezing kicks in!!

Ms R said:
Good luck ladies on your restart. You know this diet works as long as you stick to the rules. It is incredibly hard but unfortunately we have ended up needing this drastic action so keep focused, keep logging in and get yourself a hot water bottle because it's going to be one of your best friends when the feeling freezing kicks in!!

Thanks ms R

Back