Here i am! *waves* - Brewin'a'Baby & Staying Slim! 2011 xx

Hi fern , I've just been Reading your thread . Im new to this forum and I started slimming world two weeks ago . I'm currently trying to conceive . I was just wondering if you were dieting before you got pregnant as I am like you I want to continue dieting once I get pregnant
Sonia xx

Hi gouldy- iv been a member for 3 years next month, i lost 4and a half stone and was at target for about 16 months when i fell pregnant.. sending you loads of baby dust, i hope it happens for you very soon.

p.s, not to be nosey but your target weight seems very low, how tall are you? xx

...just had 20 week scan, oh my gosh it was amazing, im in absoloute awe of the amazing baby growing inside, he was wriggeling around and playing havoc and wouldnt hold still for a little while, but she got clear shots of everything and s/he is absoloutly perfect, we stayed team yellow- it has to be said that in itself is an absoloute achievment for me, im the most impatient person on the planet! it was so incredible and joe is chuffed, i cant wait for baby to come now so i can be a mummy.

xx

breaky: 2 alpens, HEB

shape yogurt

shape yogurt

pear, apple

few squares of white choc, (bloody mothers house!)

chicken and bacon salad with bbq sauce 2syns, some tortilla chips and i shared a chocolate mouse pot with my mum.. so proberly the days syns.

tea will be haddock with sw chips and mushy peas .. YUM.

not the best day, but im finding it VERY difficult the last few days and this is far better than what it could be going like right now! xx

right ladies, tonight is the night! .. i 'feel' bigger so i expect i have gained but i feel really proud of myself for doing a whole week. . i recon i can do it again next week :eek:) xxx

let us know how wi goes!! and you can do it next week x

morning ladies!

so im so chuffed with WI last night. 1lb is more than i expected, honestly. I was so praying for to sts- but was expecting a small gain.
Im so pleased, mostly with myself for finally being strong enough to do a full week. I know if i can do another week now im that much closer to getting myself back on track properly, no matter what the outcome weight wise.

Iv had my breakfast, but am unsure on the rest of todays food. have done a proper shop so i have proper meals for each night of the week but like the flexibility of choosing as i please each day so will update at the end of day.

xx

breakfast: 2 alpen lights HEB

dollop of fat free strawb yog, grapes

lunch: chicken salad - salad leaves, cucumber, tomtoes, spring onion and some bbq sauce 1 syn choc and orange mullerlight yog for dessert.

apple x2

chocolate cake 10 syns
dinner: quorn spaghetti bolognese and cheese HEA
hot chocolate 2syns

13 syns today.

Last edited:
Well done on 1lb Fern. sound like you are defo getting your head in the right place.

Scan sounds amazing! One of my best mates is 19 weeks PG and cant wait to have the next scan! Like you she is staying team yellow (love that expression!)

Nat xx

woohoo for team yellow! i think its almost expected that you find out the sex these days and we get lots of negativity when we say we didnt want to know..'oh but neutral clothes are so boring' blah blah.

the child will puke up on everything i put it in for the first god knows however many weeks, why bother buying nice girl/boy clothes anyways! LOL

im so pleased with my 1lb. really am. need to stick with it this week! x

the child will puke up on everything i put it in for the first god knows however many weeks, why bother buying nice girl/boy clothes anyways! LOL

LOL!! Very true hon!!!
You have done great with the loss this week, defo will spur you on now xx

Thanks!!! - can you believe, i purposly didnt write anything reguarding my loss on facebook as those who dont understand sw will be the first to jump on the whole ' your doing harm by your baby if you diet etc etc'
but i mention it to my SIL who had a good few stints on SW but looses better with ww, about my 1lb loss this week. I cant believe she told me i was harming my baby by loosing weight, and after returning her text with full facts on how sw is perfectly healthy, and safe.. and was actually recommended by my midwife before i told her i was already a member.. she never bothered to reply.. and instead i get a txt from my bro asking me not to go overboard, that i need to keep baby healthy and i shouldnt be trying to loose wieght from holiday.

dont get me wrong, i am CHUFFED to have lost 1 lb.. but seriously, they'r implying im hurting my baby by loosing one measly pound!!! compared to the 1st 8.5lbs iv gained so far, really.. is that neccisary.. its hardly like im drinking shakes and have dropped 10lbs in a week is it! so what id *like* to try and loose maybe 4/5 more pounds for holiday.. but ONLY to even it out so that i can TRY and limit over all weight gain to no more than 2/2.5 st by the end...

Im not suprised, more just a little taken a back as i only mentioned it to HER as i expected her to know that sw is safe? im fastly learning.. not a mum or pregnant= no opinion thank you very much. You cannt know, or understand untill you are, you can empathise, and try.. but if your going to be negative i dont see how you can preach somthing you'v never experianced yet? this is of course no direspect to those who havnt had children or been pregnant yet, but i dont feel anyone who isnt experiancing it can be so negative when they are mis informed like this? if that makes sense..

right rant over LOL

Today eating: (watch out, its a bigun!)
2 alpens HEB
hot choc and milk 2.5syns
apple

banana

grapes

choc mullerlight

lunch: left over quorn spag bowl with cheese HEA
2 kiwis, can of pepsi max *shame shame* lol

banana
apple
a cheapo lidl hollow choc rabbit (not like the lindt bunny, like out of a multipack, about the size of my pinky finger? 2.5 syns?)
jelly 1/2 syn, dollop of fat free strawb yog

tea: 1 gammon steak (fat removed) home made sw chips, and salad :eek:) no egg for me.. sob sob. or maybe i should. i do like egg, one egg with a bit of runnyness cant hurt surly? il think about that one..... i expect 1.5 syns worth of ketchup also.

6.5 syns expected today.

bit nervous about tomorrow, i have a 2yr old bday party to go to. the mum is a good friend but shes a skinny cow who can eat crap all day long and still look like popped a baby out of her! (damn her!) and shes a bit of a feeder.. i can hear it now.. ' you cant not eat his cake!' ..'oh your pregnant, its just one sausage roll!' ..

must be strong.

ah i am 5'2 also! .. i hit a comfy size 10 at 10st, so you may find you dont need to go so low, but you will know when you are happy.

..so today: god i am an eating machine this week, strangley whilst i spent all last week being starving, this week i am picky, but definitely not as hungry? but still eating loads LOL

breaky: 2 alpen lights HEB

mid morn: strawb yog and grapes

apple, plum,

mullerlight nogurt :)

pasta, with tuna, cucumber and spring onion, 1 dollop mayo light 1syn

diet pepsi, 2 apples...

2 little ham sandwhichs on brown brea, a choc crispi cake and some choc cake and some lemon cake. (oops....................)

tea: chilli con carni (1syn) brown rice, cheese HEA and 0% yogurt..

better go for a walk.. and be much more careful rest of the week!! x

Hello i just wanted to say well done on what youve done so far and dont worry about doing sw whilst pregnant. In my opinion i think sw is a much healthier way of eating for you and your baby. Keep it up xx

woohoo, just went for a half an hour walk .. and when OH insisted on getting fish and chips, i kicked up a fuss and am now waiting for him to do the washing up so i can make healthy chilly.
disaster avoided, go me! *shines halo*

breakfast: 2 alpens HEB

strawb fat free yogurt, grapes

plum

mullerlight

apple

tiny can of heinz beef ravioli, which i put my hEA cheese with.. however i ate the cheese and like half the ravioli. i was not impressed :jelous:

small portion of roast potatoes, brocolie, beef.. bit of gravey 1 syn

3 kiwis and LOADS of water/sugar free squash. .

its been hot hot hot!#

... and now more brown rice and chilli with 0% yog.. LOL

Last edited:
breaky-2 alpens HEB
strawb muller

apple

alphabet spaghetti (little can)

grapes and hot choc 2syns

mullerlight

2 bananas sliced with sweetner

mash, baked beans and cheese HEA for tea ..

no were near as much as i ate the last few days. have been so bloody busy.

iv sneaky weighed on someone else's scales.. they are showing 2lbs up- now im not worrying to much cos im not sure how old/acurate these scales are but i should try a bit harder between now and wed as i know iv had extra syns the last few days etc xx

ah gosh darn it. iv just eaten a bag of mini eggs, 2 ikea cinnamon buns, and a bag of galaxy minstrels.

*bangs head against wall* i KNOW why this has happened.. because iv wanted a take away since saturday, and now its built up and iv lapsed and eaten crap i dont really want..

all chance of weight loss tomo.. = nada! .. praying to god for a sts!!!

weigh in in an hour and half. i dont hold much hope. . but only have myself to blame and hope that i can avoid any slip ups next week.

will update later :eek:)

Back