Here i am! *waves* - Brewin'a'Baby & Staying Slim! 2011 xx

Dont be scared! Your brilliant and you know it! :)

Told ya so! :D

Well done Fern! Are you now at your new target then?

Well done Fern bet your really chuffed x :)

No, i am not.. im now at 9st 13, 2lbs below my target weight. I have decided not to go for 5 stone, its too difficult and i miss just enjoying the plan. I have loved just feeling relaxed with it this week, rather than being desperatly uptight with it all.

Im a happy bunney, but today it doesnt feel real. :( is it possible that i actually lost 6lbs? i gained 5lbs last week, so now im just thinking i lost 1lb over two weeks?

i am not feeling as excited today, and dont really wanna chat about it, it just seems to good to be true that i never shifted more than 3.5lbs even at my heaviest, yet at my lowest i shifted almost double that in one week? hmm.

Todays eating so far:

breakfast: 2 alpen lights.. water. Blood tests :(

Lunch: new potatoe, hard boiled eggs, lettuce, mixed leafs, cherry toms, cucumber and carrot. 1tsp of lighter clover 1syn.

snacks: 1 apple, diet coke...

Im now back home in my jammies after a hectic morning with doctors and niece, im gunna watch telly in me slippers untill bedtime. Feeling a bit lonley, OH has been on nights all week, iv got to work 8-3 tomorrow, then 5-9:30 .. then saturday im running RFL and he's got stag do in evening, then im working sunday, and hes back on nights monday.

really want a cuddle :(xxxxx

breakfast: 2 alpen lights, water

lunch: new potatoe, hard boiled egg salad. 1syn for clover lighter butter

handful of grapes, 1 apple, 1 banana

tea: 1 chicken breast stuffed with 2syns worth of bbq sauce, and 28g of cheese HEA wrapped with bacon, served with a small jacket potatoe, and lettuce&redonion salad.

diet coke

3syns today

Breakfast: three sweet onion ryvita crisp breads HEB, topped with 28g cheese HEA and a handful of grapes, a mullerlight.

apple, banana

lunch/tea pasta, syn free blognese

1/2 a mini galaxy cake bar
1 peice of sugerfree wriglys gum?
2 multipack moam's (no not two multipacks lol :D just two bars out of them the little ones!)

im not sure of any of the syns above so have posted in syn value section and will update with a value if and when i get one :)

didnt get a lunch at work today, hence why i ate a banana and apple.. as it was all i had,

started work at 8am, finished work at 3, came home for 4, ate my pasta & bolognese and left for work 5-9:30. Eatings been few and far between today but i havnt been hungry really either so not too fussed.

x

8 syns for yesterday :)

Today:

breakfast: 1 kellogs fibre plus bar HEB, strawberry mullerlight, handful of grapes.

water,

apple and half a banana

ratatouille(spelt right?) baked spud from magazine, topped with 28g of cheese HEA

1syn curry, brown rice, vlf yogurt.

still going strong with learning the difference between physcial hunger and emotional hunger. I really feel like im making progress.

I completed race for life this morning (5k, 3miles) with my wife this morn, we walked as she is 15weeks pregnant of course.. and it was very hot by towards the end! i had planned to run it this year with her, but we got lazy and emz got herself knocked up.. not the best time to start pushing our physical strength! LOL we really enjoyed it though!

so thats my exercise for this week ha.

will update later. x

Last edited:
Breakfast: three ryvita sweet onion crackers, 2tsp butter (1syn flora lighter than light) mullerlight, pinapple and banana

lettuce, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, chicken, mayo (1syn) 3 hard boiled eggs.

cherrys and grapes.

Jacket p, baked beans and cheese HEA

small portion of pinapple and grapes

xxx

Last edited:
Dreaded star week has arrived in all its full force.. YUCK.. :( and i feel awful!

breaky: 1 banana, 1 cherry mullerlight, 1 kellogs fibre plus HEB

dinner: pasta and sauce, spring onion, cherry toms and cheese HEA

handful of rasberries.

pinapple.

babysitting tonight xxx Wi tomorow eve.. we'l see hey..

Okay, ahve eaten my fair share of chocy since last night & up untill lunch time today.. rest of the week was good so we'l see. Im on my star week this week and was feeling rather poo.. didnt over do it but wernt within me syns either!

fingers x'd.. weigh in an hour x

howd it go?

Im SO pleased. Im not going to et excited about it, just continue focusing on eating properly and not bingeing.

IF i manage my award in the next few weeks so be it, but if not.. im happy. So what.

Thanks for all your support guys :) xxx

Back