Here i am with my tail between my legs

F.A.R

Gold Member
Hello oh god ive been awful i really fell off the wagon. Ive eaten anything and everything and ive not exercised. Ive managed to undo all my hard work and put back on half a stone.
Ive hit rock bottom again tho as today i looked in the mirror and was disgusted.
So im going to start my routine again 3 visits to the gym a week and healthy eating.

Hope i stay on track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey FAR welcome back. Sorry to hear things haven't been going so well for you, I know the feeling right now as I'm feeling pretty overwhelmed with work plus we're moving house so there's packing and arranging to be done!

Still I hope you can turn things around, I'm sure it won't take you long to drop the 7lb back off and we're all here to support you :)

Heya

I did Lipotrim for 3 weeks but fell off the wagon so am back on RC diet now, but think I might have gained 3 lb this week from being a piggy wiggy on the choccy :rolleyes:

Hey Colette, welcome to the RC forum :) You're in Wirral? I live up the north end, just about to move to Upton :)

Hey Sarah

I am over in New Brighton lol small world aint it :D

Started off well but now im sick. Thought it was just a cold but now i think its gonna be the flu. I feel bloody awful. Could really do with a bit of time off work but we are so busy it wouldnt be a popular thing to do. Well im gonna struggle through till the weekend where i can then sleep all day. Really wanted to start back at the gym but going while im not 100% fit is a silly thing to do as it'll make me worse.
oh well onwards and upwards.

Hi Ladies I'm new here and have been doing RC for 3 weeks now and have lost 13lbs. Only 5 more stone to go!!!

FAR I read your diary today and I was really inspired - you've done amazingly well and a 7lbs increase is nothing - you'll lose it again in no time. Hope you feel better soon.

Ner

Back