Here I go AGAIN lol!

Aww sorry to hear that, it is so depressing when that happens! Right then, so tomorrow, I am aiming for 3 litres of water to help wash those lbs away. You want to set a water target too?

How much do you need to lose now to get to goal? x

def hun, a minimum of 3 litres xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning,

well I've lost 4lbs :) couldve been better had I stuck to CD all week, but switching to atkins after 3 days I am happy, its going in the right direction, I'm aiming for 9st, although I got to 8.12 last year I dont think I will get to and stay at that weight again, we shall see how it goes. I know I that I'm not going to get massive results each week as I've only got 11lbs to target.

here's to more water intake this week.

good luck hunnies

sue xx

Thats a brilliant loss especially as you only have a little to lose well done x

aw thanks ks and dancing, hows your mindset this morning hun, I feel quite settled in mine, just 2 hurdles this week, my wedding anniversary on thursday ( can probably get over that ok) but its my birthday saturday, which I can control hopefully, then a big lunch on sunday! well, only next weeks weigh in will tell :eek:

sue x

Morning hun, wow with that little to lose a 4lb loss is fab!!! Have just done my restart weigh-in and the scales are saying 13.3 :( So I have 2st 1lb to go to get to a BMI 25 which is my first target.

Wish I could be where you are right now!!
x

aw hun, logically although I have only 11lbs to go I think its going to be harder for me as the last stone is the hardest and slowest and small if, any weight losses each week, can be depressing which then can spiral to binge, at least you will get good results each week will inspire you to keep on track and motivated!.

Dancing, good for you hun, I think you, wannabeslim and myself might just be headstrong enough to get this done once and for all,
ALSO, I think us 3 live relatively not far from each other, maybe and hopefully we can meet up for a healthy girly lunch, what do you think?

sue xxxx

well done on the 4lb`s, that`s a third off your target in 1 week.
wish that was possible for me.

Ooh healthy girly lunch sounds good hun! :D I see what you mean about the slow losses being disheartening, but you can do it hun!!

xxx

where abouts in hampshire are you? x

buffy hun, you will get there, you may have a few bumps on the way, but you will in the end.

sue xx

not that far really, maybe we could arrange somewhere in the middle x

no probs hun, whenever and wherever it suits us all someday, we can then put a skinny trio on th slideshow here lol!

sue xx

Yay ok, well I can't do it for a while though as am super-busy this month and start working in a residential summer school next month so it may have to be after the summer :( maybe I will be slim by then! xxx

brilliant until then xxxxxxxxxx

Yayyy slim us on a slideshow will be fab!! Thanks Dancing hun, have been gargling with anti-bacterial mouthwash, how do you gargle paracetamol-does it need to be soluble?

xx

Lol no i just meant how does it work as in how does it help to cure it? Cos obviously I know its a painkiller, but can it be absorbed into the mouth then?

xx

morning trio!

well, dare I say it but am another 1lb down this morning, yipee!

leaving for my first course day in 15 mins, am cacking a bit lol,

wanab, hop the throat improves today, and dancing how you doing today.

sue xx

Back