Here I go AGAIN lol!

good luck sue! i know how hard it is... i am constantly torn between cd and atkins. one minute i want to eat then when i bloated (and scales not moving) i want to ss again... then when im bored and feeling hungry i want to eat... swings and roundabouts!

i really need to get my head back to where it was in feb. not sure if this is poss as i obviously had a lot to lose and a lot more determination back then.

the frustration with not sticking to one or the other can lead me to get annoyed and binge... with the attitude 'oh ill start afresh tomorrow'.
this has been my annoying cycle for the past month hence no movement on the ticker for a long time.

i hope you can get to grips with what you need to do. I hope i can to!

good luck and ill be watching out for your entries to see how you are doing.

xxxxxx

hi hun,

what are we like, I could have written that myself!

lets just buckle down and do this together, Ive downed 1 litre of water already, I've decided not to think 'God I've gained a stone'
BUT optimisticly (sp) 'only a stone to go'!

And I know because I've only a stone to lose that I'm not going to get more than 5-7lbs loss in the first week, so with these new and more positive thoughts, by my birthday on 21st June, I just might be 9st!!

Good luck keely and all xxxxxxxxxx

sue xx

so today Ive eaten

bkfast - egg, bacon & mushrooms, 2 tiny cherry toms
lunch - ham salad
dinner - 2 small lamb steaks, mashed celeriac with butter,
cauli cheese made with creme fraiche and cheese,
broccoli (the veg sounds a lot but I had only a palm
full of salad leaves at lunchtime.
sugar free jelly.

so far 2 litres of water, I'm at work tonight so I'll drink more.

sue x

hi shaz,

I feel much better, I suppose the shakes are a safety net, I want to prove to myself that I can lose weight by 'eating' and to maintain, so if I can plod along even if I do lose 2lbs a week, that'll be good.

how u doing hun xx

I know. I've been a bit low since eating again. Very odd, but I liked it when the choice had been taken away from me. I'm at goal, but wanted to stay in ketosis as I felt in control that way,now I'm out of it and its scary. I thought I'd put 3lbs on on Saturday and I was terrified.....it came off today so must have been water or food in my gut or something. I don't want to rely too much on TFR...I think we need to learn to eat properly and for me Atkins is perfect. I'm going to weigh myself regularly and if the weight goes up then I'll knock the carbs on the head and bring it back down.

Good luck this time hun.xx

Hey hun, well done on a good day! Glad you are feeling more positive! I am glad that my weight is on the down again but thinking that it could take a month to lose a stone now seems like such a mission! I know a month isn't long but for me it feels like a lifetime. And unlike you I have more to shift so 1 stone isn't even the end of it :( depressing really! x

you to hun, its amazing how just 2lbs becomes 5 becomes 10 etc,
you'll be fine,

sue xx

hun, take it 1 day at a time, you musn't let the whole picture get you down, you've done fab, you will get there,

sue xx

well, hard night at work last night, only been awake a couple of hours, so missed bkfast, all I could manage at 3.30pm was some s/f jelly and a 1.5 carb sero bar.

am having a scrummy rib eye steak and stuffed musrooms later though, water will be tough going today, will try for 2 litres through my n/duty tonight, god am still so tired. :(

sue

well a funny sort of week so far, did ss for 3 days then ate protein low carb yesterday,have weighed this morning and so far 3 1/2lbs so at least its going in the right direction.

sue x

I'm pleased hun, I get too hungry on SS, so I'll do both and see how I get on, I am goiong to try to do a healthier Atkins!

how you doing hun xxxx

Yeah it sounds like a good plan to me! I have a few CD shakes/tetras that I thought I might use next week. Especially the tomato soup which I can use for some tangyness when I need it!

I'm ok ta, looking forward to getting back on plan next week in some ways but kinda not in others, I have enjoyed not needing to think about food and planning meals all the time, but I do need to shift this weight sharpish so need to get it sorted out!

What have you had so far today?xx

still 100% on track so far, but might have to cut back on my portion sizes, we shall see, have been naughty with water today so that wont havve helped me, Monday morning 1st WI, forever hopeful of losing 5lbs if I can, fingers and toes crossed.

sue xxxx

Hows it going today Sue hun? Hope you're getting on ok and managing to be good with the water! xxxx

afternoon hun, water terrible, worked last night, slept until 3 today, so not even drank any yet!, food still on track though, just feel I'm eating too much, are you all set for tomorrow hun?

sue xx

Aww Sue start getting that water down you pronto!!

I am indeed all set- just went to Tesco to stock up. Got loads of different cheeses including the plastic slices for my breakfasts and cheesestrings then got some smoked mackerel and smoked salmon slices, corned beef, ham, chicken roll, steak, peperamis and eggs, mushrooms, lettuce and spinach. Bought some coke zero to help me when I need some sweet stuff too. Yummy stuff! I also have some frozen chicken and sausages in the freezer so all set now!

Just thought I would put on here what I buy from the shops when on Atkins as it may be useful cos there are a few new ppl on here at the mo so they might find it handy.

Am so raring to go now!! You want to buddy up? xx

definitely hun!, I got a bit down today, tried on 2 pairs of jeans today that were loose on me, and I couldnt believe how tight and uncomfortable they were, I only wore 1 pair of them 2 weeks ago, trouble is I god rid of all my old clothes last year, and I'll be damned if I am going to go and get a size bigger, so its smaller portions as from tomorrow and water water and more water.

So hun, until tomorrow and we are both going to kick ass!

sue xx

Back