Here i go again! Will i do it this time?

Well we managed to get DS's bedroom finished and showed him about 9pm last night. He loved it :) and was awake really late as he was so excited and couldn't stop looking round the room to see everything that had changed. We were so pleased with his reaction after all our hard work :) I'm over the moon.

I had my WI last night and lost 1lb which i am pleased with considering there was no WI last week which normally means i go completely off track and end up putting on weight. That's my last WI now until after the holiday as we go to stay in a hotel near the airport next weds night and fly out on thursday afternoon.

Well ds has gone to a friends house for part of the day to play so it's just me and dd which is nice as i am shattered so i am planning on resting today. Off to a body shop party tonight and then got a busy weekend seeing friends and zumba tomorrow morning.

I hope everyone else has a good day x

Hi Rhi
i just knew your ds would love his new room...job done, happy son and proud parents..fantastic!

Have a nice restful day, you deserve it..sit down and daydream about your upcoming holiday..remember all our virtual postcards!!!!! :)

Well done on the lb loss x I have to agree piccys are great!!

I made my oh take some of me in my underwear front back and side views, as I never have photos taken of me normally!! I hate it!! so I now look at those photos on my phone and feel sick!!!

Shall I pop them on here?? (jokes) xx

hope you are well, you were the first person to write in my diary as i remember, im only just finding my way around and trying to post in others diaries
lovely pics by the way :)
now have uploaded my 'before' pics keep nosing at everyone elses, lol
i was mortified when i saw how i looked on day out for my lo's 1st bday last week, but forced myself to upload them to minimins and will be getting my daughter to take a pic once a months then on anniversary of those pics will pose in under same sign on the miniature train with my kids .. hopefully with big beaming smile this time!
nothing like a miniature train ride round the woods to make you feel like sticking to your diet, lol x

Thanks everyone. :)

LOL Pepshouse. That's one way to force yourself to loose weight by looking at the photo's. I'd look like Mr Blobby if i were to do that. Looks like it's working though as you are doing fab. x

Hi D'Lashes. Lovely to see you again. How are you doing these days? i love your idea about taking a photo once a month as that way you will be able to see your progress easier too. Your photo's look fab though and you have a very pretty face too. Your doing well. x

Hi Molly, I've just uploaded pics onto Facebook so you can see them there. i am sooooooo glad that room is done and ds loves it. We're both still shattered from all the hard work of doing it. let me know what you think. Happy birthday for today too. i hope you have a fab day coz you deserve it hun. x

Hi Rose - No not packed yet lol. Still got to wash some clothes first lol. i am terrible for leaving things till last minute. Knowing me i won't pack until tuesday night. Getting really excited now as really need a holiday and break. just worried about the weight i will put on but i'm thinking of tackling that when i get back.

Well been to Zumba this morning and am now completely dead. She seemed to work us even harder than normal today so i am shattered. Just waiting for some friends to come visit. They live in Manchester but are down this way for a few days so can't wait to see them.

i hope everyone else is having a nice day xxx

Hi Rhi,
no surprise you are shatterd, you have been so busy, the pounds will be melting away, kids must be getting excited about the holiday, hope your having a great day hun:)

Hi Rhi
have a great sunday :) big countdown to holiday now! Don't worry about any holday gain, holidays are for enjoying..holiday from work, holiday from household chores, holiday from normal daily routine AND holiday from diet!!!!! :)

You can deal with any wee gain on your return, what's a pound or two between friends anyway ;) I've told everyone before, I dieted on holiday, seriously dieted (aka starved!!!!) and lost NOTHING! So countdown to good happy times and enjoy :)

I can't see bedroom pics, I'm not on facebook :(..but i bet they are lovely!

Have a good one hun x

Sounding good Rhi, hope you have a lovely hols, as Rose said you must enjoy yourself and not worry too much about the diet, you can get back to it properly when you get home again.

Thanks guys. I think i will try and eat healthily if i am able to but not follow the ww plan if that makes sense. I will just choose sensible healthier alternatives some of the time so i am still enjoying the hols. I will undoubtedly pile the weight on though as i normally do really easily :(

Rose - I've created an album in my profile so you can see pics of Josh's new bedroom. What do you think? I am sooooo glad it's done.

Well i am really struggling with trying to eat healthily this week. I think it's coz i have gone into holiday mode already which isn't good so i am trying to make up for it by doing more zumba. lol. I did an hour at class on saturday morning, an hour on the wii on sunday morning and i managed 30 minutes yesterday on the wii. If i get chance tonight in between cleaning the hamster out ready to go to the person who's looking after him tonight and packing i might try and do another 30 minutes but we'll see.

Getting really excited now. not long to go till we jet off in the search of some long lost sun :)

Have a nice day everyone. xxx

Hi Rhi,
Relax hun, its not like you go on hol every month, you probably wont gain and if you do then just fit in an extra couple of hours of zumba for a couple of weeks, have a ball:)

Last year i gained a stone in 11 days MsPiggy! Hence why i am panicking. Coz of my Antidepressants i seem to put weight on really easily :-( I can easily put 4lbs on over a weekend without eating too badly. Will def be doing more zumba when i am back to make up for it. lol x

I gained 2.5 pounds this weekend myself :( Fingers crossed that it's not too bad for your Rhi. I looked at the pics of your son's room and it looks fabulous!!! And your son's such a cutie. :)

Awww Molly don't beat yourself up. it was your birthday so it's natural you'd probably put on weight. You'll have that off this week i'm sure.

Thanks for the compliment about his room and him being cute. Really can't you see his little horns growing?! lol xxxx

Seriously, damn well enjoy your holiday:D!!
You never know, swimming, walking and making good choices it wont be too bad!! you got time to claw it back after!! im gonna take a sneeky at the piccys now;););)!!

Awww thanks Pepshouse. I seriously intend to enjoy it. I need this holiday. All packed now apart from the last few bits such as toothbrushes etc which i will quickly pack when i get in from work and then off we go to stay in a hotel near the airport. Getting mega excited now :talk017:

:character00180::woohoo::party0036: xxxx

love the pics of the bedroom, you have done a great job. Your son is a wee cutie..a heartbreaker in years to come methinks!

I've got the same set of drawers..what good taste you've got! hee hee

What is the football scene? I thought it was a huge tv screen..is it?????? ;) or is it like a mural or something? Its fantastic!

Have a fabulous holiday..enjoy every single second of it..and we all want a full report when you return! Treat yourself hun..you ARE on holiday :)..we'll help you through any wee gain when you get back!..and it will be back off in no time at all!

Back