Here i go again! Will i do it this time?

Oh, poor you Rhi, that's no fun. I had a wisdom tooth out recently and felt a bit rubbish for a few days but then was fine. Sure you will be too. Just take it very easy.

Aww Rhi, thats a shame, and after feeling well for the first weekend in ages, RR is right this nasty bit will pass, get a lot of rest and take the painkillers, hope you're feeling better today. xx

Really hope your feeling better today x

Sorry to have gone AWOL over the weekend everyone. Feeling much better now thanks. I felt rubbish all day on friday and had my dodgy moments over the weekend too but it was manageable at least.

Saturday we went to see my son at my parents as he's staying there for a couple of weeks to save us having to pay for childcare now it's the summer hols. So we took him to see Cars 2 at the cinema in 3d which was good. We then stayed overnight and took both kids out on the sunday for a bit and came home sunday night. It made the diet a lot harder as none of my food was controlled by me very easily as my mum did the cooking. :(

Managed to do 30 minutes of zumba on the wii last night and was hoping to have time to do it tonight but we're still frantically decorating and trying to get our son's bedroom ready for when he comes home on thursday :s It's gonna be tight. lol

How is everyone else? x

Sounds like a lovely family weekend Rhi :)

oooh deadline to finish the decorating!!!!...deep breath..you ARE going to do it..no worries! :) Bet your son will be thrilled on thursday :)

Do you think i should really Molly? What did you think of them? I thought my friend did an amazing job considering she had her work cut out lol

Ha ha Rose. We don't have a choice but to finish it. lol. My poor hubby has ended up with doing the majority of it although i have tried to help as much as i can. i am shattered tonight with a headache so i've done a bit of sorting out of his toys! i swear they're breeding! i didn't realise quite how many he had!

I must admit i am being naughty tonight with food. i've not had chance to eat all day as i have been so busy so we're having chinese so i didn't have to try and cook as well as sort through the toys. Still feels soooo far off finishing :( He'd better like it or else! lol xxx

He will LOVE it I bet. :)

Don't fret over the Chinese, you can draw a line and start tomorrow.

And yes, I definitely think you should at least pic out your favorites and post them here on minimins, people will love them. I thought you looked beautiful and glamorous in them :)

Me too piccies please !!!
hope you're getting lots of exercise finishing the little ones room for tomorrow, will be great to have him home, hes gony love his new room.:)

Right i've uploaded them into an album along with some other photo's of that were already there so if you go look on my profile you should hopefully see them. let me know what you think. i've only uploaded 3 of the best ones i thought

Well today has been another manic one at work so not had chance to eat yet again :( not good. Off to Zumba tonight too and then back to finishing off ds's bedroom. Still got the bed to arrive tomorrow (DH is having to put it together by himself whilst i am out at work as he's got the day off to go and pick ds up from my parents. :s. Still looks like so much tidying left to do. will we ever get it done........... Can't wait for the room to be done now! Also looking forward to ds and dd going to stay with my parents from sunday night till weds lunchtime (childminder is on hold and we're both working) so we will get to chill out on monday and tuesday evenings with no kids. whoop whoop. i love them to bits but they are very hard work esp dd so it's nice to have a short break every now and then. Then we are off on hold weds evening. getting really excited now :) xxx

What a lovely wee family you have Rhi, your kids are gorgeous and speakin of gorgeous flippin heck hun you scrub up nice:), no, really wow, you are a stunner my dear !!

Awwww thanks hun. Believe me i don't look like that normally can't you tell from my other photo's lol. If only i did! My friend was determined to try and prove to me that i am pretty lol.

Thanks for the compliment about my kids. I love them to bits. xxx

good morning Rhi :)

just had a wee peek at your photos, what a good looking woman you are, pretty bone structure, lovely eyes (I'm envious!) and great hair :) You should be proud of yourself woman!

Your kids and hubby are bonnie too :) Good looking family my dear!

Someone once said to me (in a well meaning, flattering way!!!! :eek:..i hope!)
"I always notice that women who are bigger than they want to be, always have such pretty faces!"

So, by my reckoning..that must mean that once we all lose the extra lbs..we are all going to be complete STUNNERS???? :D
..eh girls?

Ooh I wish I had done this 10/20 years ago now! hee hee

have a great day Rhi, and hold that head high, you're a 'looker' alright! :)

Awww thanks Rose. That's very kind of you. :) I've heard people say that bigger people often have pretty faces too so i hope you're right that we will all be stunners when we're at goal.

Well today is a lot less stressful so far. DS's new bed is coming soon so DH is having to put it up by himself and finish the tidying of his room up as i am at work and he's got to pick him up later. We managed to get a lot sorted last night so hopefully it's a case of just putting the bed up and putting things back in their places, putting up the new lampshade and quilt covers on the bed etc. Can't wait to see it later and see his face when he sees it. Be good to see him too. Feels like he's been away for ages. x

Ah, Rose is right Rhi, we are all going to look gorgeous.

I was thinking wouldn't it be nice if come Christmas we all make sure we have one lovely photo done and post it on Mini's so we can all see each other looking glam?

LOL Rose, DD's room is next although that will only be a quick paint job so much less work lol.

What a fab idea Barb. It would be lovely to see everyone looking glam around xmas time. I'm up for it if others are. x

Back